- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Will Not Marry In 2018, But 2019 It Is! Read Details
- Rivalry Over Wedding! Deepika Padukone Wants Everything That Priyanka Chopra Gets, Says A Filmmaker
- Ranveer Singh Renovates His House, Could It Be For The Wedding With Deepika Padukone?
- An Usually Cool Deepika Padukone Loses Temper When Asked About Her Wedding With Ranveer Singh!
- Deepika Padukone Talks About Ex-Boyfriend, Says Only Ranbir Kapoor Had The Guts To Say This To Me!
- Deepika Padukone To Return In The Next 'xXx' Film, Confirms Director DJ Caruso!
- Deepika Padukone On Irrfan Khan's Illness: Life Is Fragile, Anything Can Happen To Anyone!
- Deepika Padukone To Confirm Her Wedding Details Soon! Here's Proof
- Deepika Padukone On Biopics: I Feel Like There Are Too Many Being Made!
- Ranveer Singh & Deepika Padukone To Perform Nandi Puja Ahead Of Their Wedding!
- Nick Jonas & Priyanka Chopra Engagement: Deepika Padukone Wasn't Invited But Ranveer Singh Was?
- Deepika Padukone Starts Preparing For Her Wedding With Ranveer; This Is The First Thing She Bought
The opposition to Sanjay Leela Bhansali's Padmavat has already begun as the outfit Shri Rajput Karni Sena, is now demanding the names of the characters to be changed as well. Karni Sena member Mahipal Singh Makrana opened up by saying,
"We have a very clear stand since day one that we want this film to be banned. The committee made by the CBFC watched the movie and said the movie was vulgar and the facts were distorted. The film is made just to earn money. Along with the name of the movie, the characters names should also be changed."
Mahipal Singh Makrana
Mahipal Singh Makrana also said, "Till now, we have always protested against the movie keeping law and order in mind and without violating it."
Appealed To PM Modi
He appealed to the PM as well, "I appeal to Prime Minister Modi to take cognisance in the matter, otherwise the Central Government and the state government will be responsible for the dire consequences."
Set It On Fire
The outfit had previously threatened to set cinema halls on fire, if at all the film is released and called for a nation-wide band on the movie.
Tampering With History
Several fringe groups had come forward claiming the film has allegedly tampered with historical facts and had hit the streets in protests.
Release Date Tension
Due to violence erupting in several places, the film-makers cancelled the film's release on December 1, 2017 and now have decided to release it on January 25, 2018.
They'll Be Back
We guess Karni Sena and many other groups will now band together and show their opposition all over again during the film's release.
Sanjay Leela Bhansali had already faced the wrath of these outfits and we hope he'll be safe and secure in the coming days.
Now the question is, what if the group manages to disrupt the release of the film on January 25, 2018?
Box Office Clash
We hope Sanjay Leela Bhansali's Padmavat releases peacefully on time and also hope the law and order will be maintained all across the country.
Let's Hope For The Best
Padmavat starring Deepika Padukone, Ranveer Singh and Shahid Kapoor is all set to release on January 25, 2018 and will clash with Akshay Kumar and Sonam Kapoor starrer Padman.