TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Telangana Elections: Restrictions Imposed On Campaign Time In Naxal Belts
- Jio vs Airtel vs Vodafone: Best Tariff Plans Under Rs 200
- Road Rage In India: Video Of A Man On Top Of A Running Car Becomes Viral!
- DeepVeer's Mumbai Wedding Reception Will Be A Grand Affair
- How To Turn Any Financial Crisis Into A Profit Making Opportunity?
- Migrane? Here Is a List Of Diseases Linked To Migraine
- Must-know Interesting Facts About Kochi
- India vs West Indies: The Five Key Takeaways
The whole country observes Karwa Chauth today and married women will have a day-long fast for their husband's prosperity, well-being and long life. A lot of Bollywood actress' such as Aishwarya Rai, Sonam Kapoor and others are prepping up for the auspicious tradition. Aishwarya Rai will be fasting for Abhishek Bachchan and this time, there is a twist to the story as juniour Bachchan tweeted by saying that he too will be fasting for Karwa Chauth along with his wife and gave a piece of advice to all the married men out there.
Here's What Abhishek Bachchan Tweeted...
"#KarvaChauth, good luck ladies.... And the dutiful husbands who should also be fasting with their wives! I do."
Aishwarya Rai & Abhishek Bachchan
Aishwarya Rai and Abhishek Bachchan are an ideal husband-wife in Bollywood and several people look up to them as an inspiration. Despite being married for several years, there is not a single crack in their married lif and that is something rare in Bollywood couples these days.
Ayushmann Khurrana Fasts For His Wife
Even the AndhaDhun actor Ayushmann Khurrana is observing Karwa Chauth and fasting for his wife Tahira, who recently underwent preventive mastectomy. Both Abhishek Bachchan and Ayushmann Khurrana are giving us more reasons to love their personality and mannerisms once again.
Sonam Kapoor Celebrated Her First Karwa Chauth
The newly wed Sonam Kapoor celebrated her first Karwa Chauth and also shared a boomerang video on her Instagram handle of a heart design mehendi on both Sonam and Anand's hands.
#KarvaChauth, good luck ladies.... And the dutiful husbands who should also be fasting with their wives!— Abhishek Bachchan (@juniorbachchan) October 27, 2018