TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
Katrina Kaif, who is basking in the success of Tiger Zinda Hai saw her Instagram followers grow in leaps and bounds and now she has successfully crossed the mark of 8 Million followers. The actress was hesitant to be on social media at the beginning, but now, she's completely hooked to it!
"It took me a while to join Instagram. I was told that I would enjoy the interactions and follow new people I like, and that is exactly what has happened. I'm having fun. I'm sharing real moments with my followers and enjoy having a platform where I have my own voice. It is a personal reflection of me," revealed Katrina.
Katrina Kaif has successfully crossed the 8 Million mark on Instagram and in no time, she'll touch 10 Million as well, folks!
Her Instagram followers grew in leaps and bounds after her film with Salman Khan, Tiger Zinda Hai was released.
Box Office Hit
Katrina Kaif and Salman Khan starrer Tiger Zinda Hai released in December 2017 and ended being a superhit at the box office.
She Can Make It
Though Katrina Kaif is way behind Deepika Padukone and Priyanka Chopra on Instagram, in a few years she might cross their followers as well.
"Social media has not changed my life at all. The only difference is that my life is on social media now," said Katrina to Bollywoodlife.
Social Media Queen
"The only difference is that I am posting pictures, which I have always taken. I have a huge collection of almost every moment of my life on my phone. And I just put it there now," said Katrina to Bollywoodlife.
Follow Her Now
If you're not following Katrina Kaif on Instagram, you gotta do it right now, folks!
Also, her Instagram posts are so lovely and we get to see the unseen side of her too.