TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rajasthan Assembly Elections 2018: Re-polling Underway At A Single Booth In Karanpur
- Isha Ambani's Wedding: Beyonce, SRK And Aamir Steal The Show!
- GST Annual Return Filing Date Extended To March 31, 2019
- PUBG Mobile — Watch The New Live-Action Trailer
- Australia vs India Ist Test Day 5 — India Wins By 31 Runs
- Should You Buy The New Tata Harrier? — Check Out Its Pros And Cons
- To Gorkhey — A Homestay Trek In The Himalayas
- Deepika Padukone's Contemporary Red Sari Should Be Your Next Cocktail Party Wear
Katrina Kaif, who is basking in the success of Tiger Zinda Hai saw her Instagram followers grow in leaps and bounds and now she has successfully crossed the mark of 8 Million followers. The actress was hesitant to be on social media at the beginning, but now, she's completely hooked to it!
"It took me a while to join Instagram. I was told that I would enjoy the interactions and follow new people I like, and that is exactly what has happened. I'm having fun. I'm sharing real moments with my followers and enjoy having a platform where I have my own voice. It is a personal reflection of me," revealed Katrina.
Katrina Kaif has successfully crossed the 8 Million mark on Instagram and in no time, she'll touch 10 Million as well, folks!
Her Instagram followers grew in leaps and bounds after her film with Salman Khan, Tiger Zinda Hai was released.
Box Office Hit
Katrina Kaif and Salman Khan starrer Tiger Zinda Hai released in December 2017 and ended being a superhit at the box office.
She Can Make It
Though Katrina Kaif is way behind Deepika Padukone and Priyanka Chopra on Instagram, in a few years she might cross their followers as well.
"Social media has not changed my life at all. The only difference is that my life is on social media now," said Katrina to Bollywoodlife.
Social Media Queen
"The only difference is that I am posting pictures, which I have always taken. I have a huge collection of almost every moment of my life on my phone. And I just put it there now," said Katrina to Bollywoodlife.
Follow Her Now
If you're not following Katrina Kaif on Instagram, you gotta do it right now, folks!
Also, her Instagram posts are so lovely and we get to see the unseen side of her too.