- Thugs Of Hindostan: Fatima Sana Shaikh's First Look As Warrior Thug Zafira Will Leave You Spellbound
- Thugs Of Hindostan: Amitabh Bachchan's First Look Revealed, Get Ready To Meet Him As 'Khudabaksh'!
- Thugs Of Hindostan Logo Poster: This First Look Of Aamir Khan's Next Is Giving Us 'GoT' Feels!
- Bigg Bigg Boss 12: Hina Khan & Hiten Tejwani To Act As Moderators Of The Tasks!
- Aamir Khan Starrer Thugs Of Hindostan To Release 6 Motion Posters?
- Here's When Aamir Khan & Amitabh Bachchan Starrer Thugs Of Hindostan Trailer Will Release!
- Katrina Kaif Gets It All Wrong, Does The Aarti To Lord Ganesh In An Anti-clock-wise Direction!
- OMG! Salman Khan & Katrina Kaif Turn Up Like This For Ganesh Chaturthi & Fans Can’t Keep Calm [PICS]
- Here's Why Disha Patani Signed Bharat Despite Being Just A Supporting Actress!
- Ganesh Chaturthi: Salman Khan To Celebrate The Festival At Arpita Khan & Aayush Sharma's Residence
- Bhai Se Panga! Priyanka Chopra Left Bharat Because She Doesn’t Want To Work With Me: Salman Khan
- Katrina Kaif Is Ready To Host Bigg Boss 12 With Salman Khan Only If Their Pay Is Equal!
Katrina Kaif is one of the top leading actresses in Bollywood today. But the journey for the leggy lass hasn't been an easy one. Initially heavily criticized for her heavily-accented Hindi and wooden expressions, the actress has had her own sets of ups and downs before she successfully went on to become one of the most sought-after names in the film industry. Recently at an event, Katrina had hinted at the possibility of writing a memoir. When quizzed about how she rose to the top in an industry where she was an outsider, she had said, "I educated myself [about the industry]. I might write a book [on it]."
Now if the latest reports are to be believed then the 'Zero' actress might soon come up with a memoir. Want to know more about it? Then scroll down to read more-
Katrina Approached To Pen A Book On Her Life?
As per a Mid-Day report, the actress has been approached by a leading publishing house to write a book on her life and her journey in the Indian film industry.
It Took A Lot Of Convincing
Reportedly the publishing house saw an inspiring story in her trajectory and reached out to her in January. The source told the tabloid, "When Katrina was approached initially, she felt it was too soon to write an autobiography. After much convincing, she has agreed to come on board."
Katrina To Share Her 'Barbie Dreams'
Buzz is that the memoir is tentatively titled Barbie Dreams, after her distinction of being the only Indian actor to have a Barbie modelled on her.
The Book Will Focus On Different Aspects Of Her Life
Katrina who is generally refrains from speaking about her personal life, will use this opportunity to open up to her readers about the different aspects of her life. "The book will focus on her childhood and growing up years. Since she lived in several countries, including Japan, Belgium and London, she will talk about the influence of myriad cultures on her personality," the source further added.
From Boom To Stardom
The actress will open up about her her meteoric rise in an industry that otherwise battles accusations of being nepotistic. The source revealed, "Despite starting with a controversial film like Boom (2003), she will decode how she bagged projects wisely to ensure a long innings in Bollywood."
But There's A Twist
Those looking for Kat baring her heart about her real-life love interests will be on for a major disappointment. "The story is pitched as a motivational one and anything about her personal life doesn't fit into the template," the source revealed. The publishing house is expected to make an announcement next week.