- How Katrina Kaif Would React To This? Ranbir Kapoor Admits Having A CRUSH On Alia Bhatt!
- Neetu Kapoor REACTS To Alia Bhatt-Ranbir Kapoor's Affair; Comments On His Break-up With Katrina Kaif
- PICS: Aishwarya Rai AVOIDS Salman; Katrina Acts COOL With Alia But SNUBS Ranbir At Sonam's Reception
- Sonam Kapoor's Wedding Party: Ranbir-Katrina, Salman-Aishwarya & Other B-Town Exes Under A Roof!
- Stars Spotted At Sonam Kapoor's RECEPTION: Aishwarya Rai, SRK, Ranbir, Katrina, Alia & Others [PICS]
- Katrina Kaif, Janhvi Kapoor & Rani Mukerji SLAY At Sonam Kapoor's Mehendi Ceremony [INSIDE PICTURES]
- Fight With Katrina To Get Worse! Alia Bhatt Says She Won't DENY Her Affair Buzz With Ranbir Kapoor
- WATCH OUT! Katrina Kaif Will Leave You Spellbound With Her Latest Photoshoot
- Shocker! Salman Khan Refuses A Cameo In Katrina Kaif's Sister Isabelle's Debut Film?
- Katrina Kaif No Longer Friends With Alia Bhatt Because Of Ranbir Kapoor? Here's The Truth!
- Salman Khan To Be Blamed! Catfight Brewing Between Katrina Kaif And Jacqueline Fernandez?
- A Big Fat Wedding: Katrina Kaif, Ranveer Singh & Shahid Kapoor Set The Stage On Fire [Inside Photos]
Katrina Kaif's sister Isabelle needs no introduction! The damsel with her 'oh-so-pretty' looks already has an immense fan-following on social media and is now all set to drop her 'jalwa' on the big screen with her debut film 'Time To Dance'. She had previously done a joint photo-shoot with Katrina and the results were simply fabulous.
Beware, she's back again to make your hearts flutter! Isabelle is the cover girl for the May edition of GQ India magazine and her photo-shoot is a treat for sore eyes. Check out her latest clicks right away here-
Isabelle Is More Than Just Good Genes
Isabelle shows you how to nail the floral look this summer & we are already bookmarking it. While speaking to GQ magazine, she said, "Katrina's 5'10", I've got another sister who's 6 ft tall! So, I'm a little insecure about my height." We totally feel you, girl?
Not Salman Khan, Isabelle Wants To Work With This Khan
Isabelle revealed, " I really like Shahid Kapoor and Varun Dhawan. And it would be a dream to work with Aamir Khan. I watched a lot of his films growing up, especially ‘Lagaan', because that was my mother's favourite. Every time I watched Fanaa, I'd weep. If I had to pick international actors, it'd definitely be Benedict Cumberbatch. But the other day, I saw Baby Driver, and loved Ansel Elgort in it."
On The Best Advice Given By Katrina
"To not get caught up in the hectic nature of the work. To take it day by day, and to give my best every day."
Isabelle Says Fame Hasn't Changed Katrina
"It didn't change much for me and my family, except that we were suddenly seeing her on magazine covers, in ads and on billboards. But she's been the same before and after the fame," she was quoted as saying.
Perks Of Having A Famous Sister
Isabelle admitted, "The thing that changed the most was the way we traveled. People treated me a lot differently when I traveled with her."
Earlier in an interview when asked about being compared with elder sister Katrina now that she's entering Bollywood, Isabelle said, "I feel we are in very different spaces and are distinct as individuals. I am coming into a slightly different space. Obviously, you want to do well and want the film to perform well but that's in God's hands. I am just going to do my best, work the hardest and try not to think too much about that question. She has given me a lot of advice. But the best one has been to work extremely hard and enjoy it at the same time. Luckily, most people in the arts world are extremely passionate about what they do."
Meanwhile what do you folks think about Isabelle's latest magazine photo-shoot? Do share your thoughts with us in the comment section below.