TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
While all eyes are set towards Sara Ali Khan's big Bollywood debut Kedarnath, the film has found itself embroiled in an ugly controversy.
We had told you sometime back about Abhishek Kapoor's Guy In The Sky and Prerna Arora's KriAj Entertainment and T-Series parting ways on Sushant Singh Rajput- Sara Ali Khan starrer Kedarnath. But that wasn't just it! Soon, KriAj And T-Series slapped a legal notice on Abhishek accusing him of cheating and making them heavily invest money into the project.
In the latest turn of events, Abhishek Kapoor's production house 'Guy In The Sky' has cleared their stance and presented their version of the story. Here's what they have to say...
It Was Abhishek's Team Who Terminated The Agreement With KriAj
'Guy In The Sky' terminated the agreement with KriArj on 15 Jan 2018 on account of default committed by KriArj. Defaults include default in payment, bouncing of cheque and bouncing of NEFT; as importantly, also lack of transparency in their dealings.
He Accuses KriAj Of Spreading False Rumours & Harming The Film
As per Abhishek's team, 'GITS did not decide to make the contents of termination public. However, KriArj is spreading false & mischievous rumours, playing name-slandering games and wilfully harming the interests of the film. The purported allegations of KriArj are frivolous and have no basis.'
'The purported allegations of KriArj are frivolous and have no basis. GITS states that KriArj's actions are clearly an afterthought; and have been made only after the agreement was terminated by GITS on account of default committed by KriArj. KriArj has no right of lien or NOC as claimed by them.'
KriAj Had Accused Abhishek Of Being Unprofessional
They had issued a statement alleging that Abhishek Kapoor was unprofessional with the amount of money the producers invested into the movie and changed technicians at the last minute for his own whims, thus delaying the movie for six months and the production cost sky-rocketed.
Prerna Arora wasn't happy with Abhishek's decision of clashing the film with Shahrukh Khan's Zero.
Will Kedarnath See The Daylight?
Considering all the controversies that the film is currently undergoing through, we hope that Sara's debut film crosses all the hurdles to ensure a smooth release!