- Thugs Of Hindostan: Aamir Khan's First Look As Firangi Will Make You More Curious About The Film!
- KBC 10: Anushka Sharma Blushes As Amitabh Bachchan Teases Her About Virat Kohli's Flying Kisses!
- Thugs Of Hindostan: British Actor Lloyd Owen Is The Cold-Hearted Villain In This Aamir-Big B Film!
- Thugs Of Hindostan: Fatima Sana Shaikh's First Look As Warrior Thug Zafira Will Leave You Spellbound
- Exclusive! Sanya Malhotra Is Excited To Watch Thugs Of Hindostan For This Reason
- Thugs Of Hindostan: Amitabh Bachchan's First Look Revealed, Get Ready To Meet Him As 'Khudabaksh'!
Help from all over the nation is pouring in for Kerala, as the state has witnessed its one of the worst flood situations! Bollywood celebs like Amitabh Bachchan, Shahrukh Khan, Sushant Singh Rajput and Akshay Kumar have donated to the relief fund to bring Kerala back on its own feet as soon as possible. It was reported that Amitabh Bachchan had donated Rs 51 lakhs to the relief fund and now we hear that the megastar has also donated a few of his personal belongings as well!
A close source to Mr. Resul Pookutty, (who had urged the Bollywood celebs to come forward for help) has said that Mr. Bachchan has not only donated ₹51 lakhs cash but he has also sent six cartons of his personal clothing, including around 80 jackets, 25 pants, 20 shirts and scarves. The actor has also donated around 40 shoes.
On a related note, recently, an Instagram user asked Big B if he'd donated anything for Kerala by commenting, "Kerala ko donation diya?" To which Big B replied, "Ji diya.. Pata chal gaya aapko.. Aapne diya kya?"
Big B had earlier tweeted, "The devastation caused by incessant rain in Kerala is frightening ! Hundreds and thousands of our sisters and brothers are in deep anguish ! We must do all we can to contribute as much as we can towards the needs of the people of Kerala .. I have .. you must too .."
Apart from Big B, actor Sushant Singh Rajput has also donated ₹1 crore, leaving the fans in awe! He shared a screenshot of his donation and captioned it as saying, "As promised my friend,@subhamranjan66 , what you wanted to do has been done. You made me do this, so be extremely proud of yourself. You delivered exactly when it was needed. Lots and lots of love. FLY Cheers ❤️ #MyKerala." [sic]