- Shahrukh Khan Reveals AbRam's Cute Name For Ganpati Bappa, Shares An Adorable Click!
- When Gauri Reacted To Shahrukh Khan's Controversies: I Ain't Dependent On Him, Not Even Emotionally
- Will Shahrukh Khan Play A Marvel Superhero? This Person Spills The Beans
- The Power Of Bollywood! How Shahrukh Khan Saved An Indian Man's Life In War-Torn Syria
- Ambani’s Ganesh Utsav 2018: Shahrukh-Gauri Set Hearts Aflutter; Karisma & Kareena Turn Heads [PICS]
- Ganesh Chaturthi 2018: 5 Best Songs That Will Set The Festive Spirit!
Krishna Janmashtami was celebrated all across the country yesterday, on September 2, 2018, and an old video of Shahrukh Khan breaking Dahi Handi is winning people's hearts all over the internet. Yes, a fan club of the actor just shared a clip of SRK sitting atop of his bodyguards' shoulders and surrounded by security, while the crowd is seen cheering at him, and the actor breaks the Dahi Handi amidst claps and whistles from the crowd.
Watch the video of Shahrukh Khan breaking the Dahi Handi below!
On the work front, the Baadshah of Bollywood, Shahrukh Khan, is currently shooting for his upcoming movie Zero alongside Anushka Sharma and Katrina Kaif. He'll play the role of a dwarf for the first time and the movie is directed by Aanand L Rai. Also, despite Anushka and Katrina starring in the same movie, it is reported that they'll not be seen sharing screen-space with each other. We now wonder what the storyline could be, folks?
Coming back to Krishna Janmashtami, Bollywood stars such as Aamir Khan, Sonam Kapoor, Juhi Chawla, Amitabh Bachchan and several others took to Twitter to wish their followers a happy Janmashtami. Check out the tweets below...
Wishing everyone a very happy Janmashtami.— Aamir Khan (@aamir_khan) September 3, 2018
Janmashtami celebrates the birth of Lord Krishna signifying the rise of peace, and good against evil.— Sonam K Ahuja (@sonamakapoor) September 3, 2018
Wishing you all a bright and beautiful Janmashtami. pic.twitter.com/ghAuCtcKOB
A day of birth of Lord Krishna, a lover, a friend...a divine guru😇 Let there be happiness & laughter in your life with Krishna's blessings 😇😃 Happy Janmashtami 😇 pic.twitter.com/RTGHrWsUQz— Juhi Chawla (@iam_juhi) September 3, 2018
T 2921 - " कस्तुरी तिलकम् ललाट पटले, वक्षःस्थले कौस्तुभम् "— Amitabh Bachchan (@SrBachchan) September 3, 2018
" गोविंद दामोदर माधवेति " " करारविंदे न पदारविंदम "
" नारायणम् निराकारम् नरवीरम् नरोत्तमम् ।
नरसिंहम् नागनाथं च त्वं वंदे नर कान्तकम् ॥
ॐ नमो भगवते वासुदेवाय "
*श्री कृष्ण जन्माष्टमी की हार्दिक शुभकामनाएं*