- Hrithik Roshan's Reaction To 'Female Manual Of Lust Stories'; Says He's Embarrassed & Flattered!
- 15 Years Of Koi Mil Gaya: Hrithik Roshan Shares His Favourite Moments In A Heartfelt Note
- Mrunal Thakur's Parents Are Excited That She's Working With Hrithik Roshan In Super 30
- Complete Details About Hrithik Roshan & Sussanne Khan's Remarriage, Revealed!
- Have Hrithik Roshan & Sussanne Khan Set Their Differences Aside & Plan To Remarry?
- It’s Official! Kangana Ranaut & Hrithik Roshan Will Lock Horns At Box Office Next January
- Hrithik Roshan Gets A Huge Surprise From The Kids Of Super 30!
- Did Sanjay Leela Bhansali Drop The Idea Of Working With Salman Khan? We're As Confused As You Are!
- Sanjay Leela Bhansali DYING To Cast Salman Khan In His Next Film? The Director Drops MAJOR HINTS
- Priyanka Chopra Is Like A Chameleon; When Hrithik Roshan Wanted To Help Her But She Got Angry
- Kareena Kapoor Was Thrown Out Of KNPH; Gave Shocking Interview About Hrithik-Ameesha Post Rejection
- Fitness Challenge: 7 Bollywood Celebs Who Accepted It & Left Fans Drooling [Videos]
A couple of days back, we had reported that Hrithik Roshan has kick-started the shooting of Super 30 in Varanasi.
The makers had also revealed the actor's first look from the film which has been generating an immense buzz among the audience. Since the announcement of the film, various speculations had been doing the rounds as to who would play his love interest in the film.
Well folks, we now have it that the makers have finally finalized Hrithik's leading lady and she has even began filming. Scroll down to read more...
Mrunal Thakur Is The Lucky Girl!
Yes, you heard that right! Mrunal Jain, who rose to fame as the parallel lead Bulbul in the popular television soap 'Kumkum Bhagya' has landed her big break in Bollywood with Super 30.
She Plays Hrithik's Love Interest
A Mumbai Mirror report quoted a source as saying, "The shoot started after 2pm on Tuesday with a pooja sequence on the banks of Ganga. After that, Hrithik and Mrunal filmed at Ramnagar fort. A part of the fort has been converted to look like a coaching institute for the shoot."
Anand Kumar Is Delighted To See Hrithik's Beard And Rugged Look
Super 30 is based on mathematician Anand Kumar who while speaking to Hindustan Times revealed, "I was delighted and pleasantly surprised to see the first look wherein Hrithik sports a rugged, bearded look. I had been told that at present the shooting was being done of my college days. I took out an old photograph of mine, of the time when I was studying at Patna University. I found the resemblance to be uncanny."
He further added, " I showed my photograph to my family members and asked them to compare it with Hrithik's and their observation was similar to mine. I posted both photographs on my facebook page and it became an instant hit, getting thousands of likes, shares and comments. Similar was the response on Twitter."
Kudos To Hrithik
The daily further quoted him as saying, " The movie is at present being shot in Varanasi, where I have spent a considerable part of my early life. I have been told that the crew will visit Patna too for shooting. Looking at the hard work and dedication involved in the project, I am confident it will turn out to be a biopic that does full justice to the theme and the ambience.
Hrithik deserves kudos for mustering the courage to appear in a deglamorised look. He has also hired a speech trainer from Bhagalpur to get the Bihari accent right. Hats off to the star and the entire unit."
Hrithik Is The Best Choice For Super 30
Anand Kumar had earlier expressed his happiness on Hrithik portraying him on the reel and said, " I am happy that Hrithik will play me because he is the best choice for the role. His dedication towards his work and the kind of versatility he exhibits as an actor is very inspiring. Being a rooted and passionate person myself, I feel that he will bring an emotional depth to my life on screen. I am excited to see Hrithik as Anand Kumar essaying my emotional journey.
Helmed by Vikas Bahl, co-produced by Reliance Entertainment and Sajid Nadiadwala's NGE Productions, the film is slated to release the theatrical screens on 25th January 2019.