TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- This Is How Rahul Gandhi Reacted When Asked About The Farm Loans Waiver
- IPL Auction 2019 — Live Updates
- Lambretta Scooter India-Launch Details Out — To Be Fully Electric, Yet Classy
- NDCP To Offer 4 Million Jobs To Indians In Telecom Sector — Manoj Sinha
- Rupee Moves Higher As Dollar Weakens Before Fed Outcome On Dec 19
- Deepika Opens Up About Ranbir Skipping Her Wedding Reception
- Jalandhar: The City Of Rich Cultural Heritage
- Mum Shares Heartbreaking Pictures Of Baby After Dog Attack
Lagaan actor Shrivallabh Vyas passed away on Sunday (7th Dec) morning in Jaipur. He breathed his last at 9.30 am.
Shrivallabh Vyas had appeared in over 60 Hindi films. His noted films includes Lagaan, Sarfarosh, Shool and Dil Bole Hadippa among others.
As per Indian Express, He had to take a break from acting in 2008 after he collapsed in his hotel room in Gujarat. The actor had suffered a brain stroke followed by a paralytic attack.
Film and television actor Daya Shankar Pandey, who is a close family friend of Shrivallabh Vyas, confirmed the news and told the daily, "Vyas was a great actor and we will miss him immensely. He died on Sunday morning around 9.30 am and his last rites will take place in the evening today. He has two daughters and his wife struggled a lot while taking care of Vyas."
"He was a very well-read man and an immensely talented actor, but he didn't get his dues. But his work has always spoken for him. He was also into singing and had started writing too, but life was cruel to him," added Daya Shankar.
Shrivallabh Vyas is survived by his wife Shobha Vyas and two daughters.
May his soul rest in peace.