- Must-watch Indian Web Series That Celebrate Indian Women & Womanhood
- Swimsuit-clad Lisa Haydon Rides A Cycle On The Beach In Goa! View Pictures
- Lisa Haydon's Latest Bikini Pictures Will Set The Temperatures Soaring!
- Bollywood Stars Wearing SCAMSTER Nirav Modi's Jewellery Collection! View Pictures
- Bollywood Celebrities Who Posed With SCAMSTER Nirav Modi In His Hay Days! Pictures
- Lisa Haydon Goes Platinum Blonde! Gets A Complete Makeover & You Can't Stop Staring!
- Beach Diaries! Lisa Haydon & Dino Lalvani Hit The Beach On Their First Wedding Anniversary
- So Lovely! Lisa Haydon's Baby Pool Time With Her Son Zack!
- Lisa Haydon Finally Hits The Beach & Sports A Blue Swimsuit! View Pictures
- PASSIONATE LOVE! A Red HOT Lisa Haydon Shares A Lip-Lock With Her Hubby Dino Lalvani
- Hot Babe In The City! Cassandra Luna Is Everything A Man Would Ever Wish For! View Pictures
- DON'T MISS! First Photo Of Lisa Haydon's Baby Boy, Zack!
Lisa Haydon and husband Dino Lalvani became proud parents of a baby boy on 17th May last year whom they named Zack Lalvani
Since then, the doting mother has been sharing some really cute pictures of her munchkin without revealing his face. Well, it looks like our wait to get a glimpse of the cutie-pie has finally come to an end. Here's why we say so-
Lisa Reveals Zack's Face
Lisa recently shared a video where we get to see the the mother-son duo is seen chilling on a beach chair while playing the bongos. While Lisa looked stunning in a dark green bikini, her tiny tot looked super adorable in a light blue and white striped shirt with red shorts.
Guess What Nargis Fakhri Had To Say
The actress commented on Lisa's video, "He's growing so fast." Well, we couldn't agree more to that.
Lisa On Motherhood
In an Elle interview the actress had mentioned, " I always wanted to be a mum. I fantasised about it. The way my mother raised us eight children was my ideal scenario. We were a big family, and family was always important and fulfilling. You get tired of thinking about yourself all the time, you know."
On Striking The Perfect Balance Between Her Personal & Professional Life
"It is pretty straightforward. It comes down to really good health. When I am at work, I am at work and I rationalize that in my own head because I love my job and I am a working mom."
And when I go home, I try to be the best mom I could possibly be and give them all my attention and time and focus. That's the only way I can balance it - give 100 percent where you are at that moment."
A Doting Mommy
Earlier, Lisa shared a picture of breastfeeding Zack with a powerful message on her Instagram page.
She had shared, "I've gotten loads of posts asking about life after having my son... esp to do with weight and fitness. Seeing as it's World Breastfeeding Week- time to give some credit where credit is due. Breastfeeding has played such a big part in getting back into shape after giving birth to my baby. Breastfeeding has been challenging+time consuming (literally hours spent everyday trying to stimulate milk supply) but it's such a beautiful way to bond and connect with your child plus all the nutritional benefits that your child gets from your milk. Look out for my blog post on mycityforkids.com on breastfeeding. Happy #worldbreastfeedingweek"
Meanwhile, check out the video shared by Lisa here-
A post shared by Lisa Haydon (@lisahaydon) on Mar 6, 2018 at 10:49pm PST