- Kareena Kapoor Gives Major Hints To Ranbir Kapoor, Wants To Work With Him In A Movie!
- Sui Dhaga Challenge: Alia Bhatt Nominates Karan Johar & Ranbir Kapoor; Akshay Kumar Fails To Do It
- Did People's Behaviour Change Towards Ranbir Kapoor When He Was Delivering Flops? The Actor Opens Up
- Alia Bhatt's Mom Soni Razdan On Ranbir Kapoor: He Is A Lovely, Lovely Boy
- Ranbir Kapoor Is A Womanizer! Alia Bhatt Gets Slut-shamed For Allegedly Ditching Sidharth Malhotra
- The Nun Gets A Royal Taste Of Bollywood Memes! Check It Out!
- Deepika Padukone Talks About Ex-Boyfriend, Says Only Ranbir Kapoor Had The Guts To Say This To Me!
- Guess Who Dropped By On Ranbir-Alia's Brahmastra Sets? None Other Than The President Of India!
- Rishi Kapoor Who Reprimanded Katrina Kaif From Calling Him 'Papa' Says He & Neetu Like Alia Bhatt!
- Sorry Katrina, But Karan Has Already Told Alia Bhatt That Ranbir Kapoor Will Be The BEST Husband!
- Ranbir Kapoor & Alia Bhatt To Appear In A Magazine Cover As A 'Couple'!
- Listen Up Ranbir Kapoor & Alia Bhatt! Jaya Prada Wants You Two To Star In The Remake Of THIS Movie!
Ranbir Kapoor is riding high on the massive success of Rajkumar Hirani's Sanju, which was a biopic on Sanjay Dutt! Ever since the film has become the third highest grosser, rumours are doing the rounds that Ranbir has hiked his fee and Luv Ranjan isn't very happy about the same. It was also reported that Luv Ranjan and Ranbir Kapoor were not on the same page while discussing the script!
For the uninitiated, Ranbir has signed the next project of Luv Ranjan, whose last film, Sonu Ke Titu Ki Sweety, was also a blockbuster. Ranbir will star alongside Ajay Devgn and it will be their second collaboration after Rajneeti.
Luv Ranjan Breaks Silence
When a leading daily asked the same to Luv Ranjan, he said, "I've been travelling non-stop, and I've cultivated a habit of not reading what's written about me and my films. This film with Ranbir will happen in August 2019. So it's a little premature for us to be discussing money or the script."
Luv Ranjan Is Not Bothered About Ranbir's Fee Hike
Speaking more about Ranbir's attitude towards money, he said, "Ranbir is too laidback to bother about such things. To imagine that he would start throwing his weight around after the success of Sanju is just someone's way of putting him in his place."
Luv Ranjan Rubbishes All The Rumours
"Stars don't change after tasting success as much as the people around them do. Look at Kartik Aryan - he has worked hard to get to where he is. If he's in demand after Sonu Ke Titu Ki Sweety, why grudge him his glory? Why are we such a nation of party poopers?", he added.
Aren't You Rooting For This Trio?
Now, the director has rubbished the rumours, and we can't wait to see Ranbir & Mr Devgn on the silver screen. Both are terrific actors and having both of them on board is indeed a golden chance for any director to set the screen on fire. We hope Luv Ranjan gets it right!