- Mahesh Bhatt Pays Tribute To Reema Lagoo, Says She Infused Life Into His Show Naamkaran!
- Sadak 2: Sanjay Dutt & Mahesh Bhatt Share A Heart-Warming Bond; Here's The Proof!
- FRESH PROMO! Naamkaran Takes A 10-Year Leap; Neil Turns RJ; Avni Takes Care Of Kids In An Orphanage!
- Naamkaran NEW TWIST! Avni Dies After Marrying Vidyut; Is Aditi Rathore Bidding Goodbye To The Show?
- Naamkaran Spoiler: Avni Is Shattered By Neela Maa’s Death; Vidyut Blackmails Avni To Marry Him!
- Naamkaran: Sayantani Ghosh Gets Emotional At Her Farewell Party; Shares Good Old Memories (PICS)
- Naamkaran: Fans Are UPSET As Sayantani Ghosh Aka Neela Bids Goodbye To The Show!
- NOSTALGIA! Sanjay Dutt Takes A Walk Down The Memory Lane; Courtesy Sadak
- Pooja Bhatt: 'Sadak 2' Is A Much Needed Love Story For The Unfeeling Times We Live In!
- Sadak 2: Pooja Bhatt CONFIRMS Mahesh Bhatt Is Writing The Sequel, Will Alia Be A Part Of It?
- A Hurt Mahesh Bhatt Says, 'Wish Pakistan Censor Board Gave 'Begum Jaan' A Viewing'
- Sanjay Dutt To Play Alia Bhatt's Father In The Sequel To 'Naam'?
Ranbir Kapoor and Alia Bhatt's affair has become one of the juiciest topics of the B-town and all eyes are on them! Recently, Ranbir Kapoor spotted at Alia Bhatt's pad and he was seen interacting with her father Mahesh Bhatt and left everyone wondering if Mr Bhatt has already approved of their relationship. In his latest interview with Hindustan Times, Mahesh Bhatt breaks silence on Alia-Ranbir's relationship and talked like never before about them, as a couple!
Mahesh Bhatt On Viral Pictures
"When I saw those pics, I was like, ‘Oh, the paparazzi age is here and you have people from the outside using their premise to capture the image, because that's what the nation is thrusting for.' So, not saying more, I'd let the paparazzi guess if papa is raazi."
Even Mahesh Bhatt Makes Alia-Ranbir’s Relationship Official
"It's very obvious that [Ranbir-Alia] are making no bones about talking to people about them being intimate. And I don't belong to that category of parents who'd advise their children about their personal choices."
Did He Give Any Relationship Advice To Alia?
Speaking about the same, Mahesh Bhatt said, "Alia is an adult and it's a matter that she has to resolve. It's their life, their space. I respect and admire them for choosing to talk to the world when, and if, they want to do."
Mahesh Bhatt Says Alia In Not Like Him When It Comes To Lead A Private Life
"That way, she's very unlike my elder daughter, Pooja (actor-filmmaker), who lives her life in the public eye. I never had walls around me and I've been very expressive, and Pooja is more like me. But Alia is of a different temperament and why she chooses to speak or doesn't speak is something she has the right to answer."
Mahesh Bhatt Also Praised Ranbir Like Never Before
"He astounded me in Sanju. After Amitabh Bachchan's Deewar (1975), this is the first time I've seen an actor take charge of a character, which is iconic like Sanjay Dutt.
Ranbir is barely 34 or 35 and though he comes from the great lineage of the Kapoor family, he has a unique charm and talent that's his own. He is an original, just like Alia is an original," added Mr Bhatt.
Does Mahesh Bhatt Worry If Alia-Ranbir’s Affair Rumours Overtakes Their Work?
"So what? Even if it does, that's what life is all about. Alia haad-maas ki ladki hai and she's like anybody else. Yes, she's a star today, but like every human relationship is vulnerable to the highs and lows, my daughter is no different."
‘Relationships Have Seasons’
"We tend to attribute magical qualities to celebrities, but they're pathetically similar to the person reading so hungrily about him or her. Also, relationships have seasons and I don't see any human being not being able to go through life without going through those seasons," concluded Mahesh Bhatt.