- The Stree Effect! Shraddha Kapoor Races Ahead Of Alia Bhatt; Find Out Details!
- Sadak 2: Sanjay Dutt, Pooja Bhatt, Alia Bhatt & Aditya Roy Kapur To Star In The Film!
- Sui Dhaga Challenge: Alia Bhatt Nominates Karan Johar & Ranbir Kapoor; Akshay Kumar Fails To Do It
- Koffee With Karan Season 6 Promo Out! First Episode To Air On October 21, 2018
- Alia Bhatt's Mom Soni Razdan On Ranbir Kapoor: He Is A Lovely, Lovely Boy
- 'Are You Stupid?' Varun Dhawan Reacts To Alia Bhatt's Pay Hike
- Ranbir Kapoor Is A Womanizer! Alia Bhatt Gets Slut-shamed For Allegedly Ditching Sidharth Malhotra
- Kaun Banega Crorepati Trolled Over Question On Alia Bhatt’s Kiss; The Post Goes Viral!
- When Alia Bhatt's Sister Shaheen 'Came To A Point Of Considering Suicide'!
- Alia Bhatt's Raazi Vs Shraddha Kapoor's Stree: The Fan Club War Just Got Real! Read Details
- Guess Who Dropped By On Ranbir-Alia's Brahmastra Sets? None Other Than The President Of India!
- Rishi Kapoor Who Reprimanded Katrina Kaif From Calling Him 'Papa' Says He & Neetu Like Alia Bhatt!
The young and bubbly Alia Bhatt is the talk of the town, all thanks to her relationship with Ranbir Kapoor. People are eager to know more about their love life and who's best than Alia's daddy Mahesh Bhatt to answer the same. The film-maker was asked about Alia's wedding to Ranbir and he opened up by saying that he doesn't talk about his kids' private lives in public.
"I have never spoken about my children's private lives. They are adults and it is their prerogative. I would never demean and belittle them by talking about it in public. It's their right and if they want to talk about it or to remain silent about it; it's their choice. I respect what they do with their life," he said to IANS.
Mahesh Bhatt Praised Alia's Movie Choices
"I think Alia has made us very proud and she has astounded me in particular. I knew she was talented and she had this obsession of being in the movies. But movie after movie, I am astounded by her choices and the variety of films that she is doing."
Mahesh Bhatt's Advice To Alia For The Future
"One thing that we have collectively succeeded in advising her as a family is ‘you may have achieved tremendous achievements today but you have only scratched the surface and have miles to go'. because I feel the worst enemy of any person in any business is the delusion when he or she feels that I am the god's gift to mankind."
Alia Has Made Her Daddy Proud
"One of the proudest thing that happened to me as the father is that, she is doing all these things on her own and I feel that this is just the beginning for her," said Mahesh Bhatt to IANS.
Watch Out, Says Daddy Mahesh
"She is good but there is always somebody far more brilliant than her. She should keep her eyes open to see that," he summed it up.