TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Telangana Elections: Restrictions Imposed On Campaign Time In Naxal Belts
- Jio vs Airtel vs Vodafone: Best Tariff Plans Under Rs 200
- Road Rage In India: Video Of A Man On Top Of A Running Car Becomes Viral!
- DeepVeer's Mumbai Wedding Reception Will Be A Grand Affair
- How To Turn Any Financial Crisis Into A Profit Making Opportunity?
- Migrane? Here Is a List Of Diseases Linked To Migraine
- Must-know Interesting Facts About Kochi
- India vs West Indies: The Five Key Takeaways
Malaika Arora opened up about the #MeToo movement that has kicked up a storm all across the country and said that she feels the movement is just noise and nothing else. She says nothing has changed in the industry despite several people being called out for their misdeeds and it's still the same. "I don't see too much of a change. I hear people. I think there is more noise than change," she said to IANS.
Mindset Against Sexual Harassment Will Not Change Overnight
"If we are talking about this industry, one is seeing a lot (of things) happening. People are talking about it. But for actual change to happen or for people to actually sit up and do something about it and actually make the movement out of it, the mindset has to change and people's mindset cannot change overnight."
Malaika Arora Said 2 Models Ganged Up Against Her During Her Modelling Days
Just a few months ago, Malaika Arora opened up about her modelling days and said that they were 2 models who ganged up against her and called them out for it. They were none other than Namrata Shirodkar & Mehr Jessia. However, things are much calmer now between the trio.
Coming To Her Personal Life...
Malaika Arora and Arjun Kapoor are in the news for all the good reasons and love is brewing between the two. They were spotted walking hand-in-hand at an event and also twerked together on stage during a show.
Wedding On The Cards?
It is widely speculated that Malaika Arora and Arjun Kapoor are all set to tie the knot sometime in 2019. However none of that has been confirmed yet and we'll have to wait for an official announcement from the couple.