- Vogue Beauty Awards 2018: Shahrukh Khan, Katrina Kaif, Kangana Ranaut & Others Walk The Red Carpet
- Scandalous: Actors Demanded S*XUAL FAVOUR From Mallika Sherawat & Later Threw Her Out Of The Films!
- Cannes 2018: Mallika Sherawat LOCKS Herself In A Cage, We Know The Reason Why!
- Cannes 2018: Mallika Sherawat To Take Free-A-Girl Mission To The Film Festival!
- WOW! Mallika Sherawat Parties Hard With Paris Hilton In Los Angeles! View Picture
- Mallika Sherawat Evicted From Her Luxurious Apartment In Paris For Unpaid Dues?
- Mallika Sherawat Meets Donald Trump's First Wife Ivana Trump! View Pictures
- Mallika Sherawat Declines To Give A Speech At The Oxford University?
- Mallika Sherawat Breaks Her Silence On Her Wedding Rumours With Cyrille Auxenfans!
- Breaking News: Mallika Sherawat Beaten Up By Intruders In Her Own Apartment!
- Mallika Sherawat & Kabir Bedi Support Hillary Clinton For President!
Mallika Sherawat has been evicted from her luxurious apartment in Paris after an order from the French Court asking them to vacate the building as she failed to pay the monthly rent. The furious owner, took to couple to the court for rental fraud and has now won the case.
Mallika Sherawat along with her boyfriend Cyrille Auxenfans rented the pricey apartment for a sum of 6,054 Euros (4.6 Lakhs per month) but did not pay the rent and overstayed their time making only a single payment of 2,715 Euros (2 Lakhs). The overall rent which is pending to be paid is 78,787 Euros (60 Lakhs) and the court has also ordered the couple to pay the rent in full.
The French court has also ordered their furniture to be seized, as they are of high value.
During the court hearing, Mallika and Cyrille's lawyer argued that the couple were facing financial difficulties and have to be let off.
Theft In The Apartment
The lawyer also argued that the apartment was not safe as there was a robbery and the couple lost valuable items and could not pay the rent, quoted BBC.
Dispute With The Landlord
The lawyer brought his case forward stating Mallika and Cyrille were annoyed about the theft and had a dispute with the landlord and decided to pay the rent only when the theft case would be solved.
The furious landlord then sued the couple in the court for rent dues and has now won the case on his favour. We can't blame the landlord here!
Landlord Refuted Mallika's Financial Problem Claims
The landlord also refuted Mallika's claims that she's having financial difficulties, "Ms Sherawat would have been the best-paid actress in 2016. We are talking about 46 Million Euros of income and a fortune of 140 million. We are far from the tenant in difficulty."
It's also surprising to see Mallika and Cyrille defaulting on their house rent despite being rich and owing several luxury cars. Cyrille had gifted her a high end car on Valentine's Day in 2016 as well.
Cyrille Auxenfans, Business Tycoon
Her boyfriend Cyrille Auxenfans is a business tycoon in France who deals with real estate and it's surprising that a real estate tycoon would fail to pay his rent. Maybe, he knew the system inside out and tried to play his luck in defaulting the rent.
Justice Has Been Delivered
No matter how much you know about the system and try to game it, the law is above all and justice has been delivered.
Mallika Previously Denied The Rent Case
However, Mallika Sherawat had previously denied that there's a court case going on about her rent by saying, "It's absolutely not true, if someone has donated one (apartment) to me, please send me the address."