- Boney Kapoor Reveals He Took 12 Years To Win Sridevi's Heart; Janhvi Kapoor Breaks Down In Tears!
- Sridevi's First Birthday After Her Demise: These Rare Pictures Of The Late Actress Are Pure Gold!
- NTR Biopic: Rakul Preet Likely To Play Sridevi In The Balakrishna Starrer
- Rishi Kapoor Gets Trolled For Failing To Recognize His Co-Star Sridevi In A Throwback Video!
- Sridevi's Tribute Video Shown At The IIFA 2018 Plagiarised? Boney Kapoor Locks Horns With A Fan!
- B'DAY SPECIAL: These Rare Pics Of Sanjay Dutt With Sridevi, Aishwarya Rai & Others Are Unmissable
- When Janhvi Kapoor Thought She Was Going To Lose Her Mind After Sridevi's Demise!
- Janhvi Kapoor On Sridevi: Acting For My Mother Was Instinctive; It Was Like Breathing
- After Janhvi Kapoor, Sridevi's Younger Daughter Khushi Kapoor To Enter Bollywood?
- Boney Kapoor On Janhvi Kapoor Being Compared To Her Mom Sridevi: It Worried Her
- Dhadak Movie Review: Live Audience Update On The Janhvi Kapoor & Ishaan Khatter Starrer
- Before Janhvi Kapoor's Dhadak Releases, Let's Take A Look Back At Sridevi's Hindi Debut!
Manish Malhotra was a close friend of Sridevi and her daughters Jhanvi Kapoor and Khushi Kapoor and the trio mostly sported his clothes during parties and various events. A source revealed that the ace designer is all set to archive the attires Sridevi had appreciated from his collection and will present them to Jhanvi Kapoor and Khushi Kapoor, so that they can carry forward their mother's legacy.
It's really an honour for a woman to receive and wear the attires previously worn or liked by their mothers and Manish Malhotra is leaving no stone unturned for Jhanvi and Khushi with regard to taking forward Sridevi's legacy. Manish will hand over the attires to Jhanvi and Khushi in the coming days. That's such a noble thought from Manish, right? He's doing everything possible from his side just to bring a smile on Jhanvi and Khushi's faces.
Manish Malhotra Was Their Favourite Person
Sridevi and her daughters Jhanvi Kapoor and Khushi Kapoor mostly sported only Manish Malhotra's designer wear in their outings.
Manish's Collections Made Them Look Like Goddesses
Manish Malhotra was a very close friend of Sridevi and he even made her daughters Jhanvi and Khushi look like goddesses in his attires.
Cherishing It Our Whole Life
Receiving something which was liked and appreciated by one's mother is truly one of the most wonderful gifts.
Walking The Extra Mile
We're so glad that Manish Malhotra is going out of his way just to bring a smile on Jhanvi Kapoor and Khushi Kapoor's faces. He's really special!
Manish Was The First
Also, Manish Malhotra was the first to rush to Anil Kapoor's residence as soon as he heard the news about Sridevi's death and was beside the family members until the last rites took place.
Bringing Smiles To One And All
We hope more positive people like Manish Malhotra spring out all across the Bollywood film industry and bring smiles to people.