TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- BJP Is A History Changer, Name Changer, But Not A Game Changer — Mamata Banerjee
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Best Smartphones With 4000mAh And 5000mAh Battery Under Rs 10,000
- Deepika Padukone Invites Katrina And Ranbir To Her Wedding Reception
- Unbelievable Mysterious Stones Found On Earth
- A Beginners Guide On How To Invest In Mutual Funds In India
- Do You Know About This Hidden Hill Fort In Uttar Pradesh?
- Absence Of Hardik Pandya Will Hurt India: Michael Hussey
Amitabh Bachchan is one of the rare stars who always makes it a point to appreciate an actor if he enjoys watching their films. Something similar happened recently when he attended the private screening of Anurag's Manmarziyaan. So impressed was the megastar with the film that he immediately dashed off a letter of appreciation each to two of the film's leading actors -- Vicky Kaushal and Taapsee Pannu. However, Big B was so moved after watching his son as Robbie in the film that he couldn't get himself to speak to him after the screening.
Manmarziyaan marks Abhishek's return to the big screen after a hiatus of two years.
Amitabh Bachchan Refused To Speak To Abhishek After Watching Manmarziyaan
Reportedly when Abhishek asked his father for his reaction, the superstar apparently told him, "I will speak to you later."
An Emotional Big B Later Took To Twitter To Post This Note
" There are times when you are so choked with emotion that it is impossible to speak .. or say and express anything .. I am such now .. and there shall be occasion to find out why soon .. !!'
On The Other Hand,
Abhishek's co-stars Vicky Kaushal and Taapsee Pannu received heartfelt handwritten notes from the veteran actor. Big B, in his letter to Vicky, wrote, "I have always admired your work, your versatility in Manmarziyaan is exceptional." He also sent a bouquet of lovely lilies.
Later, Vicky shared the letter on Twitter and wrote, "This means the world to me! Thank You @SrBachchan Sir for this hand written letter of appreciation and bouquet #Manmarziyaan."
Taapsee Pannu Is On Cloud Nine
The actress couldn't contain her excitement and sharing a picture of her with the letter and a bunch of flowers tweeted, "Finally! This letter! A milestone achieved."
Manmarziyaan is slated to hit the big screens on this Friday.