- Priyanka Chopra Looks Magical At Prince Harry-Meghan Markle's Wedding & The After Party! [PICS]
- Disha Patani's Dream To Work With Salman Khan Comes True, Joins Bharat After Priyanka Chopra!
- Beach Bum! Priyanka Chopra Flaunts Her Chiseled Body While Looking Red Hot In A Monokini [Pictures]
- Met Gala 2018: Deepika Padukone & Priyanka Chopra's Dramatic FACE-OFF Takes Internet By Storm [Pics]
- Priyanka Chopra's Blazer Dress Memes Will Make You Burst Out With Laughter!
- Priyanka Chopra Secretly Got Married? A Mangalsutra On Her Wrist Is Making Us Curious!
- Priyanka Chopra Drops A Major Hint About Her Film With Salman Khan Bharat & Says She's Damn Excited!
- Pink Paradise! Why Women Look So Hot In Pink Bra's
- Priyanka Chopra Injured Her Knee While Shooting For Quantico! Sad
- Priyanka Chopra Was 'Scammed' Into Talking About Prince Harry- Meghan Markle's Royal Wedding!
- CONFIRMED! Priyanka Chopra Will Be Attending Prince Harry- Meghan Markle's Royal Wedding
- Sunil Grover Bags Bollywood Biggie, To Play Salman Khan’s Friend In The Film Bharat!
Priyanka Chopra is single and is very much ready to mingle but she has not find the right guy yet with whom she can spend her whole life.
In a recent interview to Filmfare, the fierce actress revealed that just like her friends, she too wants to get married and have kids. Priyanka also said that she feels strange to be single after being in a committed relationship, "Yeah, you're not thinking about two people. And this is bizarre to me. Suddenly, it's about my choice. I decide.''
It Gives You Strength
''I don't have to think about what that might mean to someone else. I'm not saying I'll only think about me. But it gives you such strength. Then you're a strong person in your next relationship.''
Marriage Will Happen
''I've many friends, who're in successful and beautiful marriages. I see my actor friends there with kids and family. They enjoy doing normal stupid things - like let's all sit and decorate the Christmas tree in pyjamas. Such a normal family thing to do. It's those things that I crave. Normality in my extraordinary life... I'm sure it will happen ‘cause I've told the Universe I want it.''
I Don't Run Away
When asked, if distance helped her overcome the heartache. She answered, "The heartache? No, I come back to Mumbai every three minutes. I need an excuse, please bring me back. All that doesn't make a difference, I don't run away from my problems. I believe in facing them. So, if your heart hurts, you have to look into what is causing you heartache. The day it stops hurting is when you'll be over with it."
When Asked About Carrying The Emotional Baggage
"No. Maybe, at the moment I don't feel I have baggage. Maybe, I'll judge the next one based on what I felt in the last one. I have now become okay with myself. I like my company, I like my time. That's why I believe I've healed. I'm ready to deal with life and whatever it has to offer.''
Forgive & Forget
‘'But honestly, what happens with a lot of people, a lot of my friends have been through this, is that when you go through heartbreak, you hold the world responsible, you hold your ex-responsible. That is keeping the weight on your legs. So forgive and forget and let go!"