TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- ISIS Co-Conspirator From Tamil Nadu Arrested
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro With Triple Cameras Vs Other High-End Triple And Dual Camera Smartphones
- Mount Harriet National Park Showcases The Richly Diverse Wildlife Of The North Andaman
- Remove Dark Circles With Mint Leaves
- Nana Patekar Will Soon Be In Jail For Harassing Tanushree Dutta, Says Lawyer Nitin Satpute
- New Hyundai Santro First Look Review — The Return Of The Legend
- ISL: FCG Vs MCFC: Preview, Timing, Live Streaming: Goa Keen To Set Record Straight Against Mumbai
- Cases When Insurance Nominee May Not Get Proceeds: All You Should Know
Priyanka Chopra is single and is very much ready to mingle but she has not find the right guy yet with whom she can spend her whole life.
In a recent interview to Filmfare, the fierce actress revealed that just like her friends, she too wants to get married and have kids. Priyanka also said that she feels strange to be single after being in a committed relationship, "Yeah, you're not thinking about two people. And this is bizarre to me. Suddenly, it's about my choice. I decide.''
It Gives You Strength
''I don't have to think about what that might mean to someone else. I'm not saying I'll only think about me. But it gives you such strength. Then you're a strong person in your next relationship.''
Marriage Will Happen
''I've many friends, who're in successful and beautiful marriages. I see my actor friends there with kids and family. They enjoy doing normal stupid things - like let's all sit and decorate the Christmas tree in pyjamas. Such a normal family thing to do. It's those things that I crave. Normality in my extraordinary life... I'm sure it will happen ‘cause I've told the Universe I want it.''
I Don't Run Away
When asked, if distance helped her overcome the heartache. She answered, "The heartache? No, I come back to Mumbai every three minutes. I need an excuse, please bring me back. All that doesn't make a difference, I don't run away from my problems. I believe in facing them. So, if your heart hurts, you have to look into what is causing you heartache. The day it stops hurting is when you'll be over with it."
When Asked About Carrying The Emotional Baggage
"No. Maybe, at the moment I don't feel I have baggage. Maybe, I'll judge the next one based on what I felt in the last one. I have now become okay with myself. I like my company, I like my time. That's why I believe I've healed. I'm ready to deal with life and whatever it has to offer.''
Forgive & Forget
‘'But honestly, what happens with a lot of people, a lot of my friends have been through this, is that when you go through heartbreak, you hold the world responsible, you hold your ex-responsible. That is keeping the weight on your legs. So forgive and forget and let go!"