TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja Updates: Destruction Continues; Death Toll Rises
- Samsung Begins Rolling Out Android Pie Beta Update For The Galaxy S9 & S9+
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Do You Know Deepika Padukone's Wedding Ring's Cost?
- Absence Of Hardik Pandya Will Hurt India: Michael Hussey
- Have You Heard Of This Disgusting Food Museum In Sweden?
- Types Of Insurance Cover That Everyone Should Have
- Most Beautiful Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand To Visit In 2018
Ram Gopal Varma sent shockwaves by announcing his upcoming film God, Sex & Truth starring adult star Mia Malkova and revealed that the film will be released on January 26, 2018. The movie will not hit the theatres but will be an online film and can be viewed on Mia's Vimeo channel.
RGV released the trailer of God, Sex & Truth today and it shows Mia Malkova narrating the conventional ways of sexual intimacy and pleasure. It's one of a kind trailer that you would have never seen before. Check it out below along with Mia Malkova's pictures...
RGV Said On Facebook
"It's about Mia Malkova speaking about Sex and how much it means to her. I both as a person and as a film maker very strongly believe in the underlying depth of what God, Sex and Truth truly represents."
RGV Summed It Up
"The camera will literally worship not only every square inch of her extraordinary body but it also captures her every thought in the process of projecting it in almost a spiritual context within her deeply felt and also inbuilt sexual emotions."
Also, Mia Malkova has been thanking Ram Gopal Varma on almost every post she's been sharing on Twitter since a week.
God, Sex & Truth will be released on January 26, 2018 on Mia Malkova's Vimeo channel and it's going to be a treat for everyone.
RGV's Thought Process
Only Ram Gopal Varma is capable of making movies like these as his thought process is very different and he likes to challenge the normal conventions.
Indian Film Industry Entry?
We're sure this can be a stepping stone for Mia Malkova to enter the Indian film industry and we'll have to wait and watch what will happen next. Watch the trailer below!