TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rs 100 Coin To Be Introduced Soon — Check It Out
- New Maruti Wagon R 2019 Spy Pics — Looks Bigger And Premium Than The Current Model
- PUBG Mobile Vikendi Snow Map To Release In December
- Central Railway Recovers Whopping Rs 125 Crore From Errant Travellers
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- India vs Australia: 2nd — Aussies Ahead
- Woman Gets Engaged To A Chandelier And Gets A Tattoo Of It
- Alia Bhatt Reveals Why She Looked So Sad With Ranbir Kapoor!
Thieves broke into singer Mika Singh's Mumbai residence on July 29, 2018, and stole jewellery worth Rs 2 Lakh and cash of Rs 1 Lakh. Mika's manager filed an FIR at the Oshiwara police station. It is reported that the manager doubted and named one of Mika's close associates Ankit to be the thief. Ankit worked with the singer for many years. However, the investigation is on and the police have obtained the CCTV footage from the singer's house.
The CCTV footage recovered from the singer's house shows Mika's close associate Ankit entering and exiting the house and he has gone missing since then. The theft took place at 2 PM and the police have formed teams to track him down. It is reported that a team has been sent to Delhi, as the associate lives there.
A police officer from the Oshiwara Police Station opened up by saying, "His manager has informed us that they were unable to trace Ankit's whereabouts following the theft on Sunday evening. Even the building's watchmen were familiar with the suspect and so, he was never stopped from entering or leaving the building."
Senior Inspector at Oshiwara police station, Sailesh Pasalwar, opened up by saying, "A case under section 381 (theft by clerk or servant) of the IPC has been registered against Ankit. We are trying to trace him."
However, Mika Singh has not given a statement about the robbery yet.