TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Apple iPhone XR Available Via Airtel Online Store Starting At Rs 14,999 EMI
- The Beautiful Tringalwadi Fort Is A Perfect Escape From Nashik!
- What Causes Anencephaly And What Are Its Symptoms?
- Nana Patekar: I Am Being Mentally Harassed By Tanushree Dutta, My Name Has Sufferd Incomparable Loss
- New Maruti WagonR Production Begins In India — Launch Soon
- India Vs West Indies: Virat Kohli In Line To Break These ODI Records
- 6 Pension Payment Related Bank Norms That Government Employees Should Know
Thieves broke into singer Mika Singh's Mumbai residence on July 29, 2018, and stole jewellery worth Rs 2 Lakh and cash of Rs 1 Lakh. Mika's manager filed an FIR at the Oshiwara police station. It is reported that the manager doubted and named one of Mika's close associates Ankit to be the thief. Ankit worked with the singer for many years. However, the investigation is on and the police have obtained the CCTV footage from the singer's house.
The CCTV footage recovered from the singer's house shows Mika's close associate Ankit entering and exiting the house and he has gone missing since then. The theft took place at 2 PM and the police have formed teams to track him down. It is reported that a team has been sent to Delhi, as the associate lives there.
A police officer from the Oshiwara Police Station opened up by saying, "His manager has informed us that they were unable to trace Ankit's whereabouts following the theft on Sunday evening. Even the building's watchmen were familiar with the suspect and so, he was never stopped from entering or leaving the building."
Senior Inspector at Oshiwara police station, Sailesh Pasalwar, opened up by saying, "A case under section 381 (theft by clerk or servant) of the IPC has been registered against Ankit. We are trying to trace him."
However, Mika Singh has not given a statement about the robbery yet.