- TV Couples With A Huge Age Gap: For Bharti-Harsh, Milind-Ankita & Others, Age Is Just A Number!
- Bigg Boss 12: Are Milind Soman & His Wife Ankita Konwar A Part Of The Show?
- Milind Soman & Ankita Konwar Exchange Wedding Vows Again, But This Time They Are Barefoot In Spain!
- Milind Soman & Ankita Konwar Dive Deep In Love And Give A Glimpse Of Their Underwater Romance!
- Ankita Konwar Reveals How She Fell In Love With 'Husband' Milind Soman In This Candid Post!
- Milind Soman Says 'I Love You' To Wife Ankita Konwar; Also See New Inside Pictures From The Wedding
- WEDDING PHOTOS! Milind Soman & Ankita Konwar Are A 'Match Made In Heaven'
- Inside Pics & Videos! Milind Soman & Ankita Konwar Look Radiant At Their Haldi Cermony In Alibaug
- Haldi Ceremony Pictures Of Milind Soman & Ankita Konwar: Lovebirds Dance Their Heart Out
- First Pictures! Milind Soman- Ankita Konwar's Wedding Preparations Going In Full Swing In Alibaug
- Milind Soman's Adorable Pic With GF Ankita Konwar Is A Perfect Reply To Their Break-Up Rumours!
- Milind Soman's Girlfriend Ankita Konwar RUBBISHES Break-up Rumours, They're Still A Couple!
There's hardly anyone out there who's never had a crush on Milind Soman! The handsome hunk recently broke a million hearts when he tied the knot with his girlfriend Ankita Konwar. While the actor has been dropping fitness goals every now and then, one hardly gets to watch him on the celluloid.
Recently, when Milind was asked about it, he said that filmmakers do not cast him more often in their films perhaps because he does not have a good network in mainstream Bollywood.
This Is Heartbreaking!
Milind Soman was quoted as saying, "Nobody wants to cast me in films, yes that is true. I do not know why, but that is the reality."
'I Like Acting'
"Once in a while, film offers come to me and I do that. I am interested in performance though... I like acting. It is a well-paid job and according to some people, I am good at it."
Is This Reason To Be Blamed?
"I think people do not associate me with the mainstream... Only the urban people (maybe). I do not have friends and network with the commercial cinema world. In every business, the network is important."
Is There Any Filmmaker With Whom Milind Wishes To Team Up?
To this, he added, "I do not know any of them. In fact, I do not watch films. Perhaps that is the potential reason why people do not cast me in the film. I am one of those people who love to act in the film but does not want to watch the film. I think in a year, I watch maximum three films, that too superhero films."
'Directors Don't Come To Me With Work'
While speaking to DNA, the actor revealed, "I don't get offers. Directors and producers don't come to me with work. That's the reason you don't see (me in films) because I enjoy acting. Some people tell me that I am good at it. In fact, a lot of directors have called me saying that they have enjoyed my work here and there but they never asked me to do a film with them which I find a little strange."
'I Act In Films Which Might Be Interesting'
"I did a film last year called 'Chef'. I did a film a year before called 'Bajirao Mastani'. I did a webseries this year. So, I do it often enough. So, it's not that I don't do it at all. I act in projects when the projects come to me and I think that it might be interesting and I have the time, then I do it."
'I Don't Have Friends In The Industry'
Milind was quoted as saying, "I am aloof from the industry. I don't have friends in the industry. I don't socialize a lot. Not only with the industry, I just don't socialize a lot. I don't have a kind of network. Maybe if I did it might help because in all businesses you need network. But, I don't do that. Maybe that could be a reason. But, it still doesn't stop anyone from asking me. Because, films and acting is about seeing somebody in a particular character. That's all that there is."
Does He Feel That The Industry Hasn't Been Able To Explore His Potential As An Actor?
"Well that might seem a little self-absorbed and arrogant for me to say that but I haven't yet explored my potential as an actor. Infact my potential for many things. And a lot is left that I will like to do. I would definitely like to do more films and play more characters and be surprised and have fun."