TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja Updates: Destruction Continues; Death Toll Rises
- Samsung Begins Rolling Out Android Pie Beta Update For The Galaxy S9 & S9+
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Do You Know Deepika Padukone's Wedding Ring's Cost?
- Absence Of Hardik Pandya Will Hurt India: Michael Hussey
- Have You Heard Of This Disgusting Food Museum In Sweden?
- Types Of Insurance Cover That Everyone Should Have
- Most Beautiful Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand To Visit In 2018
Finally, Mithun Chakraborty's son, Mahaakshay Chakraborty marries Madalsa Sharma and we're here with their first wedding picture. The duo is all smiles as they pose for the picture and we wish a very happy married life to the lovely couple.
Madalsa's mother Sheela told Mumbai Mirror that the couple had registered for marriage on Saturday. "Both Mimoh and Madalsa are really happy, and so are the families. With everyone's blessings, everything went off smoothly," she said. She also refuted all allegations against Mimoh and his mother Yogeeta Bali.
A source close to Mimoh's family says, "The couple and their families had a small celebration on July 7, after Mimoh secured bail. In fact, Mimoh and Madalsa's marriage was registered on the same day, and a traditional wedding will take place today. A sangeet ceremony took place yesterday (Monday). The guest list was considerably shortened after the complaint."
Mahaakshay, 33, and Madalsa, 26, are reportedly dating since the past three years. For the uninitiated, Madalsa is the daughter of Sheela Sharma, who featured in character roles in films including Hum Saath-Saath Hain and Chori Chori Chupke Chupke.
For the uninitiated, a Delhi woman had filed a case against Mahaakshay Chakraborty. In her plea, the complainant had alleged that Mahaakshay had cheated and raped her after being in a physical relationship with her for around four years on the pretext of marriage.
The woman alleged that when she became pregnant, Mahaakshay had given her some medicine which led to an abortion. In her complaint, she also claimed that Yogita Bali had threatened her of dire consequences if she continued the relationship.