TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- ISIS Co-Conspirator From Tamil Nadu Arrested
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro With Triple Cameras Vs Other High-End Triple And Dual Camera Smartphones
- Mount Harriet National Park Showcases The Richly Diverse Wildlife Of The North Andaman
- Remove Dark Circles With Mint Leaves
- Nana Patekar Will Soon Be In Jail For Harassing Tanushree Dutta, Says Lawyer Nitin Satpute
- New Hyundai Santro First Look Review — The Return Of The Legend
- ISL: FCG Vs MCFC: Preview, Timing, Live Streaming: Goa Keen To Set Record Straight Against Mumbai
- Cases When Insurance Nominee May Not Get Proceeds: All You Should Know
Sonakshi Sinha suffered from weight issues during the begin of her career and revealed a harsh truth during the rapid-fire round with Neha Dhupia saying a celebrity model, who is also a columnist; body-shamed her as she walked the ramp at a fashion show.
The actress revealed that when she walked the ramp, a celebrity model blurted out, "What is this cow doing on the catwalk...?" When Neha Dhupia asked for the model's name, Manish Malhotra who was seated next to Sonakshi Sinha said, "Ahh Shamita Singha!" Also, Neha Dhupia, Sonashi Sinha and Manish Malhotra ended the show agreeing, "It isn't nice..."
Sonakshi Sinha was called a "Cow" as she walked by the ramp. The incident is really sad!
She revealed the harsh truth during a rapid-fire round with Neha Dhupia at her chat show.
Along with Sonakshi Sinha, ace designer Manish Malhotra was also in the chat show.
Sonakshi Sinha has been body shamed at several occasions but she has always carried herself with grace.
Manish Malhotra said that the celebrity model who called Sonakshi Sinha a "Cow" was Shamita Singha.
Sonakshi Sinha suffered from weight issues during the beginning of her career.
Sonakshi Sinha has always remained at peace with herself as she doesn't pay heed to what others say about her.
The fashion police can sometimes go overboard when it comes to judging a person.
Sonakshi Sinha worked really hard at the gym to attain the body that she's currently enjoying.
Live & Let Live
We hope body shaming will stop as soon as possible and let people live and let live.