TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Lenovo Might Launch A Dual-Screen Thinkpad Table In 2019
- Holidays For The Shutterbugs In India
- 5 Signs That Clearly Show You Are Over-scrubbing Your Face
- After Bashing Nawazuddin For Being A Mute Spectator, Chitrangada Says She Doesn't Want To Blame Him
- 2019 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Revealed — India Launch In 2019
- The Top Five Knocks Of Virender Sehwag
- DRDO Recruitment 2018: Walk-In Interview For Research Associates And Junior Research Fellows
When it was revealed that Mrunal Thakur is all set to star alongside Hrithik Roshan in the movie Super 30, more than anyone else, it was her parents who were filled with joy and pride that their daughter will be standing shoulder-to-shoulder with one of the biggest stars in India. The actress opened up to Mumbai Mirror about how her parents reacted when they got to know the good news.
"It's a big deal for them too that I'm in a film with Hrithik Roshan. After seeing the Kangana Ranaut-starrer Queen, I'm also a huge fan of Vikas (Bahl, director) so to be also collaborating with him in Super 30 was a dream come true."
"Once he invited me to work out with him and now I'm focussed on my fitness thanks to Hrithik. He has become an inspiration and has always been really encouraging about my work. Whenever I would go to Hrithik's vanity van to chat or rehearse lines, I'd see him working out or watching inspirational videos. One thing that I've learnt from him is that as an actor you have to worship your body."
Mrunal Thakur revealed that she plays the role of a Kathak dancer in Super 30 and underwent training with Birju Maharaj's disciple Renu Sharma. She added, "I was a real tomboy earlier, but after learning Kathak, I could sense some changes in my body language. There's some nazaqat now, a lot more grace, kathak has also made me more expressive."
Super 30, starring Hrithik Roshan and Mrunal Thakur, is scheduled to hit the theatres on Republic Day, 2019. The movie is directed by Vikas Bahl and co-produced by Anurag Kashyap.