- This BTS Video Of Namaste England Gives A Glimpse Of All The Zest That Happened On Set
- Arjun Kapoor's Grandmother Thinks He Should Get Married To Parineeti Chopra In Real Life!
- Arjun Kapoor Hits Back At A Troll, Says Women's Safety Should Not Be Taken As A Joke
- Janhvi Kapoor Has Tremendous Potential & Is Here To Stay In Bollywood: Arjun Kapoor
- Namaste England: The Trailer Will Make You Believe In True Love!
- Vipul Shah Keeps Personal And Professional Sides Apart!
Namaste England director Vipul Shah has been diagnosed with dengue and typhoid, and is currently undergoing treatment at a hospital in Mumbai. He was admitted a few days ago and is now out of danger as the film-maker is recovering well from the illness and his wife Shefali Shah confirmed that he'll be discharged by tomorrow afternoon. She said to IANS, "He was diagnosed with dengue and typhoid. He will be discharged by tomorrow. All is well now."
When the media pressed Shefali Shah for more information about Vipul's health condition, she refused to give out any further details. Vipul Shah had been travelling from India to the UK and vice versa for the shoot of his movie Namaste England, which stars Arjun Kapoor and Parineeti Chopra.
Namaste England has reportedly completed its shoot and is now in the post-production process. The movie's posters were out, which were quite interesting as well. Namaste England is the sequel to the hit 2007 film Namastey London, starring Akshay Kumar and Katrina Kaif in the lead roles. Though Namaste England is a sequel, the story is not connected to its previous part.
The movie has been shot in various locations including Amritsar, Patiala, Ludhiana, Jalandhar, Paris, Brussels and London. Namaste England, directed and co-produced by Vipul Shah, is all set to hit the theatres on October 19, 2018.