TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
Sonali Bendre left everyone shocked when she shared the heartbreaking news about being diagnosed with high-grade cancer on her Instagram page. Next, she flew to New York for her cancer treatment and since then, has been sharing regular posts about how she's a battling the ailment with a brave chin and positive attitude.
During her stay in US, Sonali has had many guests including Priyanka Chopra, Rishi Kapoor, Neetu Kapoor, Akshay Kumar, Anupam Kher and others. The latest we hear is that Sonali's long-time friend, Namrata Shirodkar who was in New York with her hubby and kids, too paid a visit to Sonali. Namrata later opened up to Deccan Chronicle about Sonali's health-
'Sonali Is A Strong Girl'
Namrata told Deccan Chronicle, "She is a strong girl. She looks amazingly fit and ready to get back to normal life."
Sonali Shared The Entire Story Of Her Illness With Namrata
"I had such a lovely time with her. We discussed so many things. She told me the entire story of her illness and what gives her the strength, and I told her that she's always in my prayers," said Namrata.
Namrata Talks About Her Similarities With Sonali
"Just like me, she's so typically Maharashtrian in so many ways. We chatted about everything under the sun. We even laughed about some shared recollections of the past. My son Gautam and I were to meet Sonali, her son Ranvir, and husband Goldie. But unfortunately, my family and I are going to be out of New York for two days. However, Sonali and I have promised each other a walk in Central Park, and we will do that soon,"
Namrata On Why She Didn't Click A Picture With Sonali
Unlike the other celebrities, there's no picture of Sonali and Namrata's meeting. To this, the latter revealed, "I didn't think it was proper. But, I wanted to."