TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
Neeraj Pandey, who is well known for his films like A Wednesday and Special 26, wrote a novel called 'Ghalib Danger', which was released in the year 2013.
Owing to the positive response, the filmmaker is all set to unveil the Hindi version of this much-loved book.
The book titled Ghalib Danger is the story of Kamran Khan, a cocky young taxi driver trying to make it big in Mumbai. The story revolves around how Kamran's life changes when he saves a don called Mirza from being killed.
Earlier, Neeraj Pandey had shared his experience on writing a novel, he had mentioned, "With the novel you have the luxury of putting the story on pause mode for a couple of pages and describing something else, say an anecdote, or a history, or some trivia, and then come back to the story, but still keep the reader engaged".
The helmer of celebratory films like A Wednesday, Baby, Special 26 and M.S Dhoni: An Untold Story, Rustom, to name a few, Neeraj Pandey has not only carved his niche in the film industry but has also gone ahead to treat the audience with an intriguing book.
Meanwhile, Neeraj Pandey recently announced his next project titled Chanakya with Ajay Devgn playing the titular role.