- Ajay Devgn To Play Chanakya In Neeraj Pandey's Next; Has This To Say About His Role!
- IT'S OFFICIAL! R.Madhavan's Vikram Vedha To Be Remade In Bollywood [READ DETAILS]
- After Akshay Kumar's Padman! Neeraj Pandey's Aiyaary BANNED In Pakistan
- Neeraj Pandey's Aiyaary Is The Unified Effort Of Six National Award Winners
- After Padmaavat, Neeraj Pandey's Aiyaary FAILS To Get Censor Clearance!
- Neeraj Pandey's Aiyaary Shares A Connection With Special 26
Neeraj Pandey, who is well known for his films like A Wednesday and Special 26, wrote a novel called 'Ghalib Danger', which was released in the year 2013.
Owing to the positive response, the filmmaker is all set to unveil the Hindi version of this much-loved book.
The book titled Ghalib Danger is the story of Kamran Khan, a cocky young taxi driver trying to make it big in Mumbai. The story revolves around how Kamran's life changes when he saves a don called Mirza from being killed.
Earlier, Neeraj Pandey had shared his experience on writing a novel, he had mentioned, "With the novel you have the luxury of putting the story on pause mode for a couple of pages and describing something else, say an anecdote, or a history, or some trivia, and then come back to the story, but still keep the reader engaged".
The helmer of celebratory films like A Wednesday, Baby, Special 26 and M.S Dhoni: An Untold Story, Rustom, to name a few, Neeraj Pandey has not only carved his niche in the film industry but has also gone ahead to treat the audience with an intriguing book.
Meanwhile, Neeraj Pandey recently announced his next project titled Chanakya with Ajay Devgn playing the titular role.