TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rs 100 Coin To Be Introduced Soon — Check It Out
- New Maruti Wagon R 2019 Spy Pics — Looks Bigger And Premium Than The Current Model
- PUBG Mobile Vikendi Snow Map To Release In December
- Central Railway Recovers Whopping Rs 125 Crore From Errant Travellers
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- India vs Australia: 2nd — Aussies Ahead
- Woman Gets Engaged To A Chandelier And Gets A Tattoo Of It
- Alia Bhatt Reveals Why She Looked So Sad With Ranbir Kapoor!
Quite a few Bollywood actresses have gone under the knife for an image makeover to enchance their body parts and while some hide the fact, the others have openly stated that they've undergone cosmetic surgeries. Neha Dhupia was also accused of a botox surgery, but she denied getting any of those, stating that she wouldn't hurt herself just to get a perfect look. She opened up to Filmfare by syaing,
"There's no need for it. Some of the most beautiful women are the ones, who haven't gone through it. But if you're doing it because it makes you feel secure, do it. But why hurt yourself? I'm not the type to do anything like that. The most I do is threading my eyebrows."
Focus On Your Job Or Boob Job, Says Neha
"Recently, I worked with Vidya Balan (Tumhari Sulu), I'm working with Kajol (Eela). Both these women haven't gone through any of this and they look beautiful. And these are women, who focus on their jobs. (Laughs) You either focus on your job or you focus on the boob job."
Neha's Take On Body Shaming!
"People need to understand that the new F-word is not f**k, its fat. People who troll, aren't the right body size either. Women kill themselves trying to look a certain way. They don't have a life left."
Embrace All Shapes & Sizes, Says Neha
"Internationally, you have women showing off their tyres, their curves and their celluloid, there's nothing wrong with it."
On The Work Front
Neha Dhupia is currently shooting for her upcoming movie Helicopter Eela and it also stars Kajol and Riddhi Sen in the lead roles. The movie is scheduled to hit the theatres on September 7, 2018 and will clash with J P Dutta's Paltan.