- Sonam Kapoor's Wedding Party: Ranbir-Katrina, Salman-Aishwarya & Other B-Town Exes Under A Roof!
- Sonam Kapoor WOWS As A BRIDE On Her Wedding Day: Bachchans, Kareena With Taimur Arrive At The Venue
- Veere Di Wedding Song Tareefan Is Out! Sonam Kapoor & Kareena Kapoor Look Hip N' Happening!
- What Irked Sonam Kapoor So Bad That She Ended Up Comparing Kareena Kapoor With EX Shahid Kapoor?
- Veere Di Wedding Trailer Is So Vibrant, Extravagant & Larger Than Life! Watch It Here
- Sonam Kapoor & Anand Ahuja Move To London After Wedding? The Couple Buy A House In The UK
- Kareena Kapoor, Sonam Kapoor & Swara Bhaskar Kill It In Veere Di Wedding Song Shoot!
- Kareena Kapoor Khan: I Always Wanted To Be An Actor, So I Can't Imagine Life Without Acting
- Here's What Kareena Kapoor Wants Taimur To Become When He Grows Up!
- Kangana Ranaut Takes A MAJOR DIG At Deepika Padukone & Kareena Kapoor Over Their OBSCENE Item Songs
- Kareena Kapoor Had A Blast With Karisma Kapoor, Malaika Arora, Amrita Arora & Karan Johar On Easter!
- Who Is The RUDEST Bollywood ACTRESS? Here's What Fans Said AFTER MEETING Katrina, Kareena & Kajol
At a recent media conclave by a leading daily, Kareena Kapoor Khan lauded Kangana Ranaut for talking about issues like gender inequality openly.
At the same event, Kareena Kapoor also said that nepotism doesn't exist in Bollywood and that Ranveer Singh's superstardom would not have been possible if it did. Read more about it below.
I Appreciate Kangana
"I appreciate actors like Kangana Ranaut, who bring problems to the forefront by talking about it in their interviews."
"There are many superstars from yesteryears and not all of their children are superstars. If nepotism exists everyone would have been superstars and number one. But the fact that today Ranveer Singh, (who) does not have mother or father who is a superstar, out of sheer talent and hard work he is where he is today. I don't think nepotism exists.''
It's About Talent
"It is about talent, we may be children or grandchildren of somebody but once you are on the silver screen you are that part. When you have generations of actors and a huge legacy behind you, it is actually difficult for a star child to live up to it and succeed in this industry."
When The Couple Faced Backlash For Naming Their Son Taimur
When she was asked if too much of media scrutiny spoils their private life, especially after how the social media trolled her son's name. Kareena said, "Of course, there was trolling but at the same time there was an immense support from the people we were getting, not that trolls matter to us that much but it was our choice."
Saif Wanted To Change His Name
"The day before I was going to the hospital for delivery, I had a talk with Saif and he was suggesting to keep his name Faiz, he said, 'Bebo, that is a more poetic, more romantic name'. I said 'no, Taimur means iron and if I give birth to a son, my son is going to be a fighter, I will produce an iron man'. And yes, I proudly did so."
Taimur Has Started Posing Now
Asked whether she likes the attention her son is getting from paparazzi, she said, "Now I do not like the fact that Taimur's every move is monitored... and people even talking about his hairstyle and all... I mean. he is just 14 months old. I do not know how to control it now. Having said that I think he is becoming more familiar with the camera now, he looks right into the camera.''