- KBC 10: Anushka Sharma Blushes As Amitabh Bachchan Teases Her About Virat Kohli's Flying Kisses!
- Sui Dhaaga Challenge: Shahrukh Khan Is The Winner, But There's A Hilarious Twist!
- Sui Dhaga Challenge: Alia Bhatt Nominates Karan Johar & Ranbir Kapoor; Akshay Kumar Fails To Do It
- Varun Dhawan And Anushka Sharma Signed As Ambassadors Of Skill India Campaign
- Koffee With Karan Season 6 Promo Out! First Episode To Air On October 21, 2018
- After Sui Dhaaga, Rajinikanth's 2.0 Becomes A Favourite Meme Target! View Funny Memes Here
- Dance Deewane Grand Finale: Kolkata Boy Aalok Shaw Bags The Trophy!
- Anushka Sharma On Work-life Balance After Marriage: Our Priorities Are Very Clear In Life
- Anushka Sharma: The Sui Dhaaga Memes Are Hilarious & I Take It As A Compliment!
- The Nun Gets A Royal Taste Of Bollywood Memes! Check It Out!
- Indian Idol 10: Varun Dhawan Compares Salman Ali To Salman Khan; Calls The Contestant A Real Hero!
- Anushka Sharma Continues To Promote Sui Dhaaga Despite Suffering From Bulging Disc
Virat Kohli got married to Bollywood glam girl Anushka Sharma on 11th December 2017 in Italy. After their secret wedding, the two held two wedding receptions - one in Delhi and other in Mumbai.
The Delhi reception was attended by their close friends, family memebers and the PM of India, Shri Narendra Modi, while the Mumbai reception was attended by the big names of sports and Bollywood. Some inside pictures from their reception is going viral on the internet. You can check it out below.
The Excited Bride
This latest picture from Anushka Sharma's Mumbai function shows how happy she was on the day of her reception.
Virat With Shikar's Son
A lovely picture where the groom Virat Kohli is seen holding Shikhar's son. Don't miss to see more pictures from their lavish functions below.
In Love Forever
The couple announced this big news on their Twitter page and had shared, "Today we have promised each other to be bound in love forever.''
''We are truly blessed to share this wonderful news with you. This beautiful day will be made more special with the love and support of our family of fans and well-wishers. Thank you for being such an important part of our journey."
Yash Raj Too Released An Official Statement
''We are very happy to announce that Ms. Anushka Sharma and Mr. Virat Kohli got married at a private ceremony in Italy. The wedding was attended by close family and a few friends as they wished their wedding to be a very private affair.''
A Hindu Wedding
''The wedding was performed as per Hindu rituals. Top fashion designer Sabyasachi Mukherjee has designed the wedding ensemble for both the bride and the groom.''
Anushka's Upcoming Films
''In January, Anushka will begin the next schedule of Anand L Rai's film with Shahrukh Khan in Mumbai. She will also start prepping for Sui Dhaaga as the shooting for the same starts in February 2018 with Varun Dhawan. Anushka will also be busy with the marketing and promotions of Pari.''
When Virat Was Asked...
How difficult will it be for him to return to cricket post the marriage celebrations, Kohli replied to a leading news agancy, "Not difficult at all, it was away for something (marriage) which is much more important.''
It Was Special
He further added, ''That is a period that will always remain special for both of us."
Anushka Sharma is busy shooting for her upcoming movie Zero along with Shahrukh Khan and Katrina Kaif.