TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Will Every Indian Get Rs 15 Lakh As Narendra Modi Promised?
- IPL Auction 2019 — The Final List of Teams And Players
- Saturn Is Losing Its Rings At Maximum Pace — NASA
- Mahindra XUV 300 Compact-SUV Now Official — Launch In February 2019
- Reliance In Talks With Saudi Arabia For Joint Petrochemicals Project
- Priyanka And Nick Get Romantic In This Unseen Picture!
- Secunderabad — Get Transported To A World Of Nostalgia
- What Do The Bracelet Lines On The Palm Reveal?
'Jealous' singer Nick Jonas and our 'Desi Girl' Priyanka Chopra are now officially 'man and wife'. The couple exchanged wedding vows today in a lavish Christian ceremony at Umaid Bhavan Palace in Jodhpur. As per People magazine, the bride looked radiant in a custom-made Ralph Lauren wedding gown. Nick, too, donned a suit by the same label.
The Christian wedding was officiated by Nick's father Paul Kevin Jonas Sr. While we are yet to get pictures of their wedding, Vogue shared a music video, their first post wedding, wherein Nick is seen singing his popular single 'Close' while his lady love Priyanka grooves sensuously and showcases five moves in collaboration with choreographer Celia Rowlson-Hall.
Have a look at the video here-
Rowlson-Hall was quoted as saying by Vogue, "I wanted to make sure that each movement had a relationship to Nick and Priyanka's story and was a reflection of them, while also maintaining a sense of play and fun. Priyanka and Nick are Hollywood icons of today, and so I wanted to give her a timeless move while also paying homage to Old Hollywood. It's a very classic and clean move, drawing inspiration from one of my all-time favorite dancing duos, Fred Astaire and Ginger Rogers."
.@priyankachopra and @NickJonas are married! To commemorate the occasion, the newlyweds are the stars of Vogue’s first-ever digital cover, featuring two scenes, captured on #Pixel3 with @madebygoogle. See both here: https://t.co/Q8N5Kws6BG pic.twitter.com/87ceqXMWnL— Vogue Magazine (@voguemagazine) December 1, 2018
Priyanka and Nick will exchange wedding vows once again as per Hindi rituals tomorrow.