TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- ISIS Co-Conspirator From Tamil Nadu Arrested
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro With Triple Cameras Vs Other High-End Triple And Dual Camera Smartphones
- Mount Harriet National Park Showcases The Richly Diverse Wildlife Of The North Andaman
- Remove Dark Circles With Mint Leaves
- Nana Patekar Will Soon Be In Jail For Harassing Tanushree Dutta, Says Lawyer Nitin Satpute
- New Hyundai Santro First Look Review — The Return Of The Legend
- ISL: FCG Vs MCFC: Preview, Timing, Live Streaming: Goa Keen To Set Record Straight Against Mumbai
- Cases When Insurance Nominee May Not Get Proceeds: All You Should Know
Priyanka Chopra and Nick Jonas got the world's attention for their relationship and engagement rumours and the duo kept all of this under wraps. Despite mediapersons popping up the question every time during a press conference, Priyanka Chopra either dunked the question or just refused to answer. Also, US Weekly now confirms that Nick and Priyanka are indeed engaged and also cited a fan congratulating the singer on his engagement, and he graciously responded, "Thanks, man."
Nick Jonas was at the launch of his new perfume collection with designer John Varvatosan in New York last night and was aksed about his engagement with Priyanka Chopra. The singer finally opened up by saying that he plans to have a family of his own soon and wants to give his nieces cousins.
"[Having a family of my own] is the goal," said Nick Jonas to the US media.
Giving His Nieces Cousins
"It's definitely something that I hope will happen. I am not sure of the exact timeline. But, I need to give my nieces cousins at some point."
Being With Kids Is Like 'Training Wheels', Says Nick
"The best part about being an uncle is that it's like training wheels. You get to spend time with these young people and have some responsibility, which is nice."
John Varvatos Pitched In & Added
"He (Nick Jonas) is great with kids. He's like a magnet to them. They latch right on. It's amazing. He's great."
Here's What Priyanka Chopra Had Said Earlier
"I am a very live in the today, maximum live in the next two months kind of person. But [in] 10 years, I definitely want to have kids. That is, it's going to happen in the next 10 years. Well, hopefully earlier than that. I'm very fond of children and I want to be able to do that," she had said at a press conference earlier.