TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court: Sabrimala Order To Continue
- Royal Enfield 650cc Models To Launch In India Today
- DeepVeer Wedding: Deepika Broke Down At Her Mehendi Ceremony
- ATP Finals: Federer Is Back On Track
- Best Phones With Dual-Rear Cameras To Buy In India Under Rs 10,000
- Value Stocks To Buy Under Rs 50
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
Parineeti Chopra is really happy for her cousin Priyanka Chopra, who got engaged to Nick Jonas today. She posted an emotional message for Priyanka with a heart-warming picture as, ''Today I witnessed magic and a fairytale ... When we were kids, mimi didi and I used to play "ghar ghar". We would pretend to be shy brides, have imaginary children, and serve tea to our husbands! 🙈🙈 cheesy, but its because we always believed in the magic of love and hoped we would both find that perfect man for us one day!! Today there was no pretending. I cant think of a more a perfect man for her."
She added, "there are two ways of judging a human being. One - travel with them, and two, eat with them. Nick, I have done both with you. And so I know you're perfect for her!! Love her, because she loves you like mad! Protect her, because shes strong, but a soft soul inside. I love you both and wish you all the happiness forever!!!!! HAPPY ROKA AND FUTURE WEDDING!!"
Not just Parineeti Chopra, Nick's brother Joe Jonas also posted a very sweet message for Priyanka Chopra. He wrote,"I couldn't be happier for my brother. Welcome to the family @priyankachopra We love you"
Nick's father too shared a message for his to-be daughter-in-law after the roka ceremony as, "So happy for the engagement of our son @nickjonas and we welcome @priyankachopra into our family with love and excitement.''
Keep watching this space for more updates.