TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chhattisgarh Assembly Elections 2018 — Live Updates
- Banks Will Be Closed For 3 Days This Week In Some Cities
- Nissan Motors Chairman & Renault CEO Carlos Ghosn Arrested For Misrepresenting Funds
- Flipkart Mobile Bonanza Offers: Heavy Discounts Available
- Deepika Padukone's Mangalsutra Gets All The Attention — Here Are The Pics
- Qatar Gets Ready As Four-year World Cup Countdown Nears
- Here's A List Of Bizarre Things That People Have Stolen
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
The ongoing England Vs India cricket match in the UK had turned out to be all about KL Rahul and his relationship with Nidhhi Agerwal and rumours were all over the place that the two are indeed dating. Just when you thought that there's something brewing between the duo, Nidhhi took to her Instagram stories and tagged KL Rahul saying "All the best bro!" and bro-zoned him spectacularly. Also, as soon as she posted the story, trolls got down to business and shared the screenshot on Twitter by poking fun at KL Rahul.
While some were sad that the cricketer got bro-zoned so publicly, the others poked fun at him stating that he was excluded in yesterday's match, as he's feeling low after being bro-zoned by Nidhhi Agerwal. Check out what Twitterati have to offer on KL Rahul's situation below...
Here's How Niddhi Agerwal Bro-zoned KL Rahul
Nidhhi Agerwal publicly bro-zoned KL Rahul and indirectly ended up feeding him to the trolls. So sad, folks!
Tragedy In The Life Of KL Rahul
This user pokes fun at KL Rahul's tragedy by saying that he's not getting chance in cricket nor with girls.
This user connected KL Rahul's bad performance on the field as the direct result of being bro-zoned by Nidhhi Agerwal.
Friendzone Vs Bro-zone
Another user trolls KL Rahul by saying that being friendzoned is a terrible thing, but being bro-zoned is the worst of all. His tweet also says that the definition of friendzone is KL Rahul.
Focus On Cricket
This user indirectly says KL Rahul must focus on cricket and bring laurels to India, than focusing on actresses.