TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
It was recently announced that a film on Mathematician Dr. Vashishta Narayan Singh is being made by Prakash Jha under the co-production of Vinay Sinha and Priti Sinha.
However, in an official statement, the Mathematician's brother, Ayodhya Prasad Singh has denied giving the rights to any third party to make a biopic on the life of Dr. Vashishta Narayan Singh.
The official statement from Ayodhya Prasand Singh read, "I, Ayodhya Prasad Singh, clarify that Mr. Vashishta Narayan Singh is of unsound mind and as per law, a legal manager is required to deal with his person and property and there is no legally appointed manager yet. My brother Mr. Harishchandra Narayan has applied to the court to appoint him as guardian/manager of Mr. Vashishta Narayan Singh, final order on the same is pending. We would further like to clarify that till there is no legally appointed guardian/manager, no one in our family has the authority to grant any rights with respect to Mr. Vashishta Narayan Singh's life/person or property. I further clarify that no member from Mr. Vashishta Narayan Singh's family has granted any rights with respect to Mr. Vashishta Narayan Singh's biopic to Reel Life Entertainment Pvt. Ltd., or Priti Sinha, and the matter is sub-judiced."
"We will follow the court orders and issue further statement in this regard.", concluded the statement.
Dr. Vashishta Narayan Singh has been suffering from schizophrenia since a decade and has not been in a sound state of mind.
It was reported last month that a biopic on the life of Vashishta Narayan Singh was in pre production, owing to the mathematicians terrific life journey of highs and lows.