- Rani Mukerji: We Are Actors & Not Models; We Have To First Do Justice To Who We Are On Screen!
- Rani Mukherji's Open Letter On Her Birthday Is A Tight Slap To The Double Standards Of Bollywood!
- HE PROVED THEM WRONG! Ajay Devgn Was Told By People That 'He Is Not A Hero Material'
- Karan Johar On His Biggest Hichki: I Used To Get Teased A Lot For My Girlish Voice As A Child
- INSIDE PICS! Kajol, Rani Mukherji, Kareena Kapoor Have A Blast At KJo's Birthday Bash For Mom Hiroo
- WHOM IS SHE HINTING AT? Rani Mukherji's Take On Pay Disparity Will Give Major Burns To Some Actors
- RIP Sridevi! Rani Mukherji: It's A Huge Loss For Me; I Will Never Forget Her Contribution In My Life
- Arjun Kapoor, Karan Johar & Others Rush To Console Janhvi & Khushi Kapoor After Sridevi's Death!
- LOL! Rani Mukherji Makes Fun Of Her Husband Aditya Chopra At Home & Calls Him A 'Loser'
- SHOCKING CONFESSION! Rani Mukherji Admits She CURSES & ABUSES Husband Aditya Chopra Every Day
- WAIT WHAT! Rani Mukherji Says If Aditya Chopra Was Like KJo, She Wouldn't Have Fallen In Love
- Kuch Kuch Hota Hai 2! Rani Mukherji's Reaction On Reuniting With SRK- Kajol For Aanand L. Rai Film
There is no doubt that Rani Mukherji is one of the finest actors in our country which has a solid body of work to her credit.
Time and again, she has displayed her acting prowess with power-packed performances and now all eyes are set towards her upcoming film Hichki which has her playing a teacher who suffers from Tourette syndrome.
Recently Rani appeared on Neha Dhupia's BFFs with Vogue with close friend and designer Sabyasachi Mukherjee and made some interesting revelations about her hubby Aditya Chopra. Scroll down to read what she had to say...
Aditya Hates Getting Clicked
Talking about her husband's reclusive nature, Rani revealed, "It's not as if he is paranoid about the cameras. He just doesn't want to be photographed."
He Couldn't Believe That He Fell For An Actress
Rani further said," He had told me after our marriage, ‘God when I fell in love with you, I didn't stop to think that I was in love with an actress. Now, because of you, people are attaching my pictures to yours as well," admitting that her star status posed to be a problem for husband Aditya Chopra.
A Normal Childhood For Adira, Please!
"I want Adira to grow up normally. (Otherwise) you get unwanted and undeserved attention without having achieved anything in life. I want Adira to be treated like any other child in school. Aditya and I don't want her to be photographed constantly," said the actress.
The 3 'F's In Aditya's Life
On being asked what quality of Aditya Chopra she does not want daughter Adira to have, Rani replied, 'his immense passion for food'. On second thoughts, she added, "Actually its' three Fs - Food, Films and I will not spell out the third F."
Rani Made A Startling Revelation About Her Wedding
When asked how many people attended her wedding, Rani answered, '12'.
Aditya Refuses To Listen To Rani When...
In one of her earlier interviews, Rani had mentioned, "I wouldn't mind Adira's pictures and am happy that few of them have come out as well. But, I do understand Adi's point of view and respect it. It is single handedly my husband's decision. In this, he has no interest in taking my advice or my opinion. This department, he is like NO, I don't want her pictures. And for me, it's very important that when you are in a relationship, there are times when I would say that OK, this is IT and you have to listen and the same with him. You choose your battles.