TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Apple iPhone XR Available Via Airtel Online Store Starting At Rs 14,999 EMI
- The Beautiful Tringalwadi Fort Is A Perfect Escape From Nashik!
- What Causes Anencephaly And What Are Its Symptoms?
- Nana Patekar: I Am Being Mentally Harassed By Tanushree Dutta, My Name Has Sufferd Incomparable Loss
- New Maruti WagonR Production Begins In India — Launch Soon
- India Vs West Indies: Virat Kohli In Line To Break These ODI Records
- 6 Pension Payment Related Bank Norms That Government Employees Should Know
Amazon has brought to India the first-ever unscripted digital reality show with 'The Remix'. It is a reality show which pairs DJs and singers to compete in the ultimate music spin-off challenge.
It is learnt that while shooting for the show, people on sets had gone ahead to make fun of the veteran singer Anu Malik.
Sources reveal, "Since the show is unscripted, a lot of spontaneous instances had taken place on sets. One of the fun elements were when people present on set use to make fun of the popular singer Anu Malik".
Amit Trivedi who respects Anu Malik as a senior person in music industry never participated in such fun instances.
The Remix will launch as a 10 episode series starting March 9, 2018, with a new episode every week.
Celebrated singer, Sunidhi Chauhan; national award-winning music composer, Amit Trivedi, and king of the DJ console, Nucleya will be judging the show; while Karan Tacker who will be judging the show adding an element of humour as the host of this new reality series.
Earlier while speaking to Firstpost, Sunidhi had said, " What I love about the show is that a pair (DJ and vocalist) is given two to three days to prepare a song, so you also get to see the whole process of how it is made.
People usually don't know what goes into it, what makes it sound so different. Also, it's not the regular, commercialised remix that the contestants do; they actually recreate, recompose sounds, add elements to it... So it is totally different. This way, I think, people will be more educated about the remixes, in a more tasteful way."
The Remix is a stage where experimentation and innovation reign supreme. The competition features fusions of multiple genres of music from trap mixed with Bhangra, to future bass mixed with East Asian sounds, from blues to Desi beats and much more.
The contestants explore different themes like ambient sounds, retro remixes, live instrumentation, sounds of India, global beats and more in each episode.
Every performance is enhanced with unique acts, choreography, and cutting-edge visual design, creating a never-seen-before musical extravaganza.