- Anushka Sharma Ends Cold War With Deepika Padukone? Praises Her Cannes Look Leaving Fans Surprised
- FIR Actor Shiv Pandit Gets Hitched To Ameira Punvani; Anushka Sharma & Zoya Akhtar Wish The Couple
- Anushka Sharma's Birthday Pledge Is Proof That She's A Real Animal Lover!
- Anushka Sharma Is The Reason Why RCB & Virat Kohli Are Not Doing Well, Say Trolls!
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Might Make Anushka Sharma Feel Uncomfortable With THIS Decision!
- Sonam Kapoor Calls The Idea Of Grand Wedding DISGUSTING: What'd Aishwarya & Anushka's Reactions Be?
- Anushka Sharma Has Already Watched The Teaser Of Ranbir Kapoor's Dutt Biopic; Read Her Reaction
- 5 Exciting Things About Sonam Kapoor & Anand Ahuja's Wedding!
- Zero: Katrina Kaif Turns A Beautiful Bride In Red But Who's The Lucky Man?
- John Abraham Is Doing ILLEGAL & CRIMINAL Things, Will FALL Flat On His Face Says Prernaa Arora
- Zero: Shahrukh Khan Is Very Fast Growing Into A Child!
- Will Deepika Padukone & Anushka Sharma Chuck Their OLD COLD WAR & Collaborate For This Mega Project?
Lately, Anushka Sharma has been dropping little haunting sneak-peeks of her upcoming film Pari and giving us sleepless nights. With every glimpse she has shared so far, the fear has become more palpable, more real.
And then finally that moment arrived! This morning, the actress took to her Twitter handle and gave us the first official trailer of Pari.
The film's poster had sent shivers down our spine while the eeriness of the screamers had left one speechless and the trailer now has our hearts pounding! Don't believe us? Then check it out for yourself here...
What We Love About Pari Trailer!
The best part of the trailer is that it leaves you with a lot of questions. One is curious to know if Anushka's character is an innocent soul trapped amidst evil forces or is she the one 'who is to be feared'? While watching this video, each time you think you had figured out, the next scene immediately leaves you back to square one.
Even Anushka's Hubby Virat Kohli Couldn't Stop Singing Praises
Well it's not just us! Even Anushka's hubby Virat Kohli is blown away with the film's trailer and wrote, " Can't wait to watch my one and only in an avatar never seen before and I'm blown away already. Can't wait @anushkasharma @officialcsfilms #PariTrailer"
Here's What Anushka Has To Say About Horror Genre
The actress was earlier quoted as saying, " Love stories also don't work at times, but there are lesser examples to make here. So you can say horror mein aisa hota hai. This genre isn't one that has been tried-and-tested. I believe it's got an untapped potential. India watches a lot of horror and it's an interesting space."
Pari Is Going To Be Different
She had further added, "Horror doesn't always have to be about ghosts coming out of closets. It's a theme. It's the treatment and that's what is exciting. This genre has not been explored too well in Bollywood, which is why I got into this. I want people to always expect the unconventional from me."
Mark The Date
Directed by debutant Prosit Roy, the film also stars Parambrata Chatterjee, Rajat Kapoor & Ritabhari Chakraborty. It looks like this Holi, there's fear...and then there's 'pari-normal'! Pari is scheduled to release on 2nd March.