TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Will Every Indian Get Rs 15 Lakh As Narendra Modi Promised?
- IPL Auction 2019 — The Final List of Teams And Players
- Saturn Is Losing Its Rings At Maximum Pace — NASA
- Mahindra XUV 300 Compact-SUV Now Official — Launch In February 2019
- Reliance In Talks With Saudi Arabia For Joint Petrochemicals Project
- Priyanka And Nick Get Romantic In This Unseen Picture!
- Secunderabad — Get Transported To A World Of Nostalgia
- What Do The Bracelet Lines On The Palm Reveal?
It's indeed a moment of pride for Priyanka Chopra and Nick Jonas as the Prime Minister of the nation, Narendra Modi graced the reception of the newly-weds that took place in Delhi and their picture is too good to be missed. In the picture, Narendra Modi can be seen sharing a laugh with the newly-weds on the stage, while their families look on.
Dressed in a white lehenga, Priyanka Chopra looked nothing less than a princess, whereas Nick Jonas looked dapper in a tuxedo.
Priyanka and Nick exchanged wedding vows on December 1 at Jodhpur's majestic Umaid Bhawan Palace in a Catholic ceremony officiated by the groom's father Kevin Jonas Sr. It was followed by an equally grand wedding as per the Hindu traditions on December 2.
Priyanka & Nick shared a number of pictures from their Mehndi and Sangeet festivities but the veil on the final twin ceremonies was lifted by People magazine today evening. The US-based publication had the exclusive access to the wedding ceremony.
After the magazine dropped the pictures, the couple shared the photographs with mushy messages for each other. Tagging Nick, Priyanka wrote: "And forever starts now..."
The full wedding video of Priyanka and Nick is now streaming on PeopleTV.com.