- Manikarnika First Poster: Kangana Ranaut's Fierce Look As Rani Laxmi Bai Will Leave You Stunned!
- Kangana Ranaut Says She Is Least Interested In Joining Politics Because She Is Anyway Successful!
- Kangana Ranaut: Lynching In The Name Of Cows Is Wrong, You Feel Heartbroken At What's Going On
- Kangana Ranaut Goes The Aamir Khan Way; Demands Profit-sharing For Mental Hai Kya!
- Mental Hai Kya: Kangana Ranaut Says As A Celebrity It's Her Responsibility To Address This Subject
- Vogue Beauty Awards 2018 Winners: Shahrukh Khan, Katrina Kaif, Janhvi Kapoor Win It Big!
- Kangana Ranaut Says She's Upset With The News Of Priyanka Chopra's Engagement To Nick Jonas!
- It’s Official! Kangana Ranaut & Hrithik Roshan Will Lock Horns At Box Office Next January
- What Price Did Kangana Ranaut Pay For Exposing Bullies In Industry & Being Outspoken?
- Shaheer Sheikh Spotted With Kangana Ranaut’s Mental Hai Kya Team, Is He Doing The Film?
- International Yoga Day: Kangana Ranaut & Shilpa Shetty Give Us Plenty Of Fitness Goals!
- Dhadak: Karan Johar Takes A Sly Dig At Kangana Ranaut After Launching Janhvi Kapoor & Ishaan Khatter
It's known to all that Hrithik Roshan shares an amicable relationship with his ex-wife, Suzzanne Khan and we won't be surprised, if we they tie the knot again as rumours are rife that the duo is considering for their second marriage.
Interestingly, Kangana Ranaut, who shares a very bitter relationship with Hrithik and also claims to be his ex-girlfriend, recently declared her wedding year and it's very soon! Can you guess which year it is? Keep reading!
It’s 2019, Peeps!
Recently, at Lakme Fashion Week 2018, when Kangana was asked about her marriage plans, she smilingly replied, "Hopefully, very soon. Which month are we in? February? Okay, give me a deadline till next February."
We’re Trusting You With Your Words, Kangana!
Considering Kangana's outspoken nature, we can consider that the actress said it quite seriously and it would be helluva exciting to see Kangana walking down the aisle.
Kangana Is In A Relationship
Last year, talking about her life partner, Kangana had said, "Yes, I am in a relationship. There is indeed a man in my life and I am enjoying it. I do want to get married. But not because I am 30 and time is running out."
Kangana’s Sarcastic Comment On Her Past Relationships
She had further added, "But then you know what, I have often chosen to fall for the wrong guy in the world. But the best thing is that today many women, like me, have the choice to live independently and choose the kind of life we want."
Kangana On Karan
Kangana, who infamously branded the filmmaker as "the flag bearer of nepotism" last year, said she never declared that she would not want to work with him.
"I don't harbour notions about anyone. That I don't want to work with someone. And it is also not necessary that we have to be friends with everyone. I don't think one needs to venture into someone else's personal space.
Kangana Calls Her ‘Most Professional’ Person
"I think I'm the most professional person and I'm a career woman," Kangana told the reporters on the sidelines of the Lakme Fashion Week Summer/Resort 2018.
On the work front, Kangana will be next seen in Manikarnika: The Queen Of Jhansi and the film is tremendous buzz, credits - a few leaked pictures from the sets.
About the progress on her upcoming film, "Manikarnika: The Queen of Jhansi", Kangana said that film is expected to arrive in theatres by year end.
"The film was earlier scheduled to be released on April 27 but as it is heavy with VFX, it is expected to be out at the end of the year. Zee is planning to announce it in a big way. So let's wait till then," she said.
Manikarnika is a collaboration between Eros and Zee Entertainment.