- Kerala Floods: Amitabh Bachchan, Dulquer Salmaan & Others Extend Their Support To Flood Relief!
- Rajkummar Rao On Scary Incidents During Stree Shooting; Was Told Not To Use Perfume At Night
- Batti Gul Meter Chalu Trailer: Shahid & Shraddha Kapoor Take On An Important Subject!
- Prabhas Must Be Feeling Proud Of His Co-Star; Shraddha Kapoor Is Doing Her Own Stunts For Saaho
- Stree Trailer Out: Shraddha Kapoor-Rajkummar Rao’s Film Looks Every Bit Entertaining
- Rajkummar Rao- Shraddha Kapoor's Stree First Look Poster Comes With A Warning!
- It's Finally Happening! Shahid Kapoor & Mira Rajput Come Together For A Project
- Catfight Brewing Between Kriti Sanon & Shraddha Kapoor! Sushant Singh Rajput To Be Blamed?
- INSIDE IIFA 2018: Ranbir Kapoor Dances To Balam Pichkari, Rekha Charms & KJo Goes Shava-Shava!
- B-town Celebs Walk The IIFA 2018 Green Carpet: Kriti Sanon Pulls Off Aishwarya Rai's Cannes Look
- IIFA Rocks 2018 Inside Pics: From Varun Dhawan's Groupfie To Anil Kapoor's Dashing Ramp Walk!
- IIFA Rocks 2018 Pictures: Varun Dhawan, Shraddha Kapoor, Kriti Sanon & Others Walk The Green Carpet
Shraddha Kapoor is quite a busy bee these days. The actress is currently juggling between shooting for her upcoming films- Shahid Kapoor's Batti Gul Meter Chalu, Rajkummar Rao's Stree and Prabhas starrer Saaho. With such an amazing lineup, Shraddha has been continuously on the go from one set to another.
The actress has been juggling schedules between different parts of India like Tehri in Uttarakhand for Batti Gul Meter Chalu which is a Rom-Com, Chanderi in Madhya Pradesh for Stree which is a horror comedy and Hyderabad for Saaho which is a Sci-fi thriller. We hear that Tollywood star Prabhas played a perfect host to her when she was shooting for Saaho in Hyderabad. Scroll down to read all the details here-
A Traveller's Delight
From the frozen summits of the Himachal Pradesh for Batti Gul Meter Chalu to the Deccan Plateau of Hyderabad for Saaho and now in the heart of India Madhya Pradesh for Stree, Shraddha has explored the incomparable range of landscapes, cultures, and people of the country.
She Has A Hectic Schedule
While shooting for her films, she stayed in Hyderabad for over 10 days, over 1 month in Tehri and in Chanderi for over 20 days. Shraddha is traveling through the length and breadth of India.
That's So Sweet Of Prabhas!
We hear that while she was filming in Hyderabad for Saaho, Prabhas proved to be a great host. He made sure that Shraddha tried the best authentic cuisine of Hyderabad like the famous Hyderabadi Biryani and Prabhas' personal favorite Fruit ice-cream.
Shraddha's Tehri Diaries
In Tehri, sometimes after pack up, Shraddha would interact with kids who used to gather on the sets to watch her.
In Chanderi after the shoot, Shraddha would unwind with the cast of Stree, They did midnight camping and she also picked up the famous Chanderi sarees for her mother and aunt.
Shraddha is shooting back to back from one part of the country to another with no times to rest.
Shraddha Says 'She's Glad'
Shraddha Kapoor shared, "India is such a beautiful and culturally rich country. I am so glad that my work is taking me to places like Tehri, Chanderi or even Hyderabad. Even though there is no time to explore the places properly, it is nice to soak in their environment, interacting with the locals there, eating their food etc."