TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
2018 has been a mixed year for the Kapoors! On one side, they are selling off the iconic RK studio built by Raj Kapoor and the other side, they happily celebrated the 40th anniversary of the Prithvi Theatre, which was built by Shashi Kapoor and his wife Jennifer Kendal in 1978. The Prithvi Theatre Festival is being held from November 3 to 14. Yesterday, Saif Ali Khan and Kareena Kapoor Khan attended the ongoing festival and their pictures are a sight to behold-
The stunning Kareena Kapoor happily poses for the shutterbug at the event.
Make Way For The Regal Couple
Kareena Kapoor Khan looked absolutely mesmerizing in a fabulous blue and gold Simar Dugal creation as she walked in with her hubby Saif Ali Khan.
We Are Drooling Over Saif's Dashing Looks
The Nawab of Pataudi looked handsome in a black kurta teamed with white pyjamas.
Candid Clicks Are The Best!
Saif and Kareena are seen indulging in some conversation and the smile on their faces speaks a thousand words.
On the work front, Kareena Kapoor Khan will be next seen in Akshay Kumar's Good News and Karan Johar's Takht which boosts of a stellar ensemble cast. Saif on the other hand, has started shooting for the second series of 'Sacred Games.'