- Jayasurya, Prayaga Martin, Priya Varrier & Roshan Abdul Rahoof Win Big At Lulu Fashion Week 2018
- Priya Varrier Sends Out A Special Birthday Wish To Roshan, Her Co-star In Oru Adaar Love!
- Oru Adaar Love Update: Priya Varrier’s Debut Movie To Be Released In Different Languages?
- Siddharth & The 'Wink Girl' Priya Varrier Pose For A Selfie!
- Is Priya Varrier A Part Of Suriya's Next Movie?
- Priya Varrier Is NOT Allowed To Use A Phone!
- Is Priya Varrier Venturing To Bollywood?
- Oru Adaar Love Song Featuring Priya Varrier Creates A New Big Record!
- Priya Varrier's Act Finds Its Way To The Oscars 2018 As Well?
- Priya Prakash Varrier Charges A Hefty Sum For Her Social Media Posts?
- KABHI ALVIDA NA KEHNA! Priya Prakash Varrier Pays An Emotional Tribute To Sridevi
- VIRAL! Priya Varrier's Oru Adaar Love Act Gets A Superstar Version!
Also, Priya Varrier opened up to DNA saying that she'd love to work in Bollywood and it's her dream to star alongsie Shahrukh Khan, Ranveer Singh and Sidharth Malhotra. She said about receiving offers from Bollywood, "Yes. Every actor actually loves to set their foot in Bollywood. I’m no different. I’m looking forward to getting offers from there."
Priya Prakash Varrier revealed that she'd love to receive Bollywood offers. Well, we'd all be so excited if she receives it.
Priya Varrier revealed that it's her dream to work with the Baadshah of Bollywood, Shahrukh Khan someday.
Priya Prakash Varrier also revealed that she admires Deepika Padukone very much.
The Famous Wink
Priya Varrier became a sensation overnight, all thanks to her 'Wink and Smile'.
Even Alia Bhatt looks so lovely and bubbly while she winks. So cute, right?
Anushka Sharma takes a selfie with the famous 'Wink' style. Who looks better? Priya or Anushka?
On Rishi Kapoor's Tweet
"I was so thrilled to see that tweet. I was extremely happy that he expressed his desire to work with me."
On Her Favourite Stars
"I like Shah Rukh Khan, Ranveer Singh and Sidharth Malhotra. I also admire and love Deepika Padukone. I’ll be happy if I get to work with them someday."
"I want to complete my studies. At the same time, I would like to do more films. Right now, I’m waiting to complete the shoot for Oru Adaar Love."
"I’ve got a lot of offers from various industries. I’m excited and curious to know how things will turn out. I am keeping my fingers crossed."
About Her Family
"My family comprises my grandparents, parents and my younger brother. I always wanted to act in films. Now, a lot of offers are pouring in but at the moment, I won’t be able to take up anything else as we haven’t finished filming Oru Adaar Love yet."
“It feels good that people have started recognising me,” revealed Priya Prakash Varrier.
Even Salman Khan looks super cool in his 'Wink' moment.
Priyanka Chopra does the 'Wink' moment too and looks super gorgeous.
Even Jacqueline Fernandez looks super cool in the 'Wink' moment, peeps.