- Isha Ambani's Engagement In Italy: Priyanka Chopra Makes A Stunning Bridesmaid; Nick Jonas Joins Her
- Nick Jonas Opens Up About His Fiancee Priyanka Chopra, Reveals How He Fell In Love With Her!
- Priyanka Chopra Gets Cozy With Nick Jonas In Texas; Their Vacation Photos Look Too Much Fun!
- Priyanka Chopra Reveals She's Asthmatic, Says It Can't Stop Her From Achieving Her Goals!
- Rivalry Over Wedding! Deepika Padukone Wants Everything That Priyanka Chopra Gets, Says A Filmmaker
- 'Happy Birthday Baby': Priyanka Chopra Wishes Nick Jonas On His Birthday With A Sweet Kiss!
Priyanka Chopra apologised for a recent episode in "Quantico", following online backlash for the 'Indian nationalists' terror plot line in her show.
The 35-year-old actor took to Twitter to clear the air around the episode, titled 'The Blood of Romeo', which received a lot of backlash from Indian fans of the show, who criticised her of being a part of the storyline that showed India in a negative light.
Calling herself a "proud Indian", Chopra said she is "extremely saddened" and that hurting sentiments of people was never her intention.
"I'm extremely saddened and sorry that some sentiments have been hurt by a recent episode of 'Quantico'. That was not and would never be my intention. I sincerely apologise. I'm a proud Indian and that will never change," she tweeted.
Chopra's remarks come a day after ABC's statement where the network apologised for stepping into a "complex political issue" with the latest episode of "Quantico", which showed 'Indian nationalists' planning to carry out a terrorist attack in Manhattan and frame Pakistan for it days before a summit on Kashmir.
The producers said the actor was not to be blamed for the episode as she did not have a creative control over it.
Chopra, who became the first Indian actor to play a lead role in an American TV series, portrays FBI agent Alex Parrish on the show, which is currently in its third and final season.