TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- UK Court Orders Vijay Mallya's Extradition; CBI Welcomes Decision
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- PUBG Mobile — Watch The New Live-Action Trailer
- Tata Nexon Crash Test Global NCAP — Five Stars And Officially Becomes The Safest Car In India!
- SBI, HDFC Bank Loans To Get Costlier As Lenders Increase MCLR
- Sara Ali Khan Has Inspired Us To Keep It Casual-glam For The Next Party
- To Gorkhey — A Homestay Trek In The Himalayas
- These Unseen Pics From 'NickYanka's Weddings Scream Love!
Lately, Priyanka Chopra is in a lot of news for her affair with Nick Jonas. Few days back 'Bharat' director Ali Abbas Zafar tweeted her exit from the film hinting that her walking out of the film had to do with a 'very very special' reason, which she informed them in the 'Nick' of time, the media went into a tizzy with reports pouring in that the lovebirds are already engaged.
Finally, Priyanka has broken her silence on her rumoured engagement, while she was speaking at an interactive session organized by FICCI Ladies Organization and Yes Bank in Delhi. Here's what she had to say.
Priyanka was quoted as saying by PTI, "My personal life is not for public consumption. 10 per cent is for me. I am a girl and I have the right to keep that to myself.
She Does Not Feel The Need To Give Explanations About Her Relationships To Anyone
"My family, friendship, my relationships are things I don't think I need to defend or explain it to anyone," the actress further added.
It Makes Her Laugh
Speaking about the constant media glare on her personal life, Priyanka said, "Sometimes I laugh, sometimes I get annoyed. Mostly, I tell my publicists, ‘Let it be. Today's news is tomorrow's trash."
Recently, PeeCee was spotted cheering and rooting for Nick at his concert in Singapore. A video of the couple indulging in some PDA in a nightclub also went viral on the internet.
Last month, People magazine confirmed that Nick had popped the question to his lady love during their recent trip to London when the actress celebrated her 36th birthday. Reportedly, the duo hit it off last year when they met at Met Gala 2017. Later, PeeCee accompanied Nick as his date to his cousin's wedding in Atlantic City. Recently, Nick flew down to India with Priyanka and the lovebirds had a lovely beach vacation in Goa with PeeCee's near and dear ones.