TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Ananth Kumar Passes Away: PM Narendra Modi Flies Down To Bangalore
- Here Are all The Upcoming Smartphone Launches For The Month Of November 2018
- Maruti Electric Cars From E-Trio Automobiles: Electric Alto And WagonR
- Nick Jonas Bachelor's Party: New Pictures Emerge
- How To Turn Any Financial Crisis Into A Profit Making Opportunity?
- Migrane? Here Is a List Of Diseases Linked To Migraine
- Must-know Interesting Facts About Kochi
- ICC rankings: Kuldeep, Dhawan & Hafeez Move Up The Charts
A real estate company of Paul Jonas, father of American singer Nick Jonas and future father-in-law of Priyanka Chopra, is in deep debt.
According to a report in TMZ, Paul's company has over $1 million (Rs 71,005,000 approx) in debt, including a $268k judgement from a case his company lost. Paul Jonas' company filed for bankruptcy and in order to come up with the cash, Paul plans to sell off some of the company's property.
In the past, the Jonas Brothers, of which Nick is a part, had sold millions of records worldwide before the band broke up in 2013, and the trio has continued building their portfolios on their own.
Nick is reportedly worth $25 million (Rs 1,77,51,25,000 approx). He's made most of his money as a solo artist, but he's also got a budding acting career and has starred in the Jumanji remake.
On the professional front, Priyanka and Nick recently made their engagement official with a roka ceremony a few weeks ago in the presence of their near and dear ones. The couple later hosted a private engagement dinner in the evening on that same day. The lovebirds first met at the MET Gala event last year, sparking off rumours about their dating. Finally, Nick popped the question to PeeCee and the desi girl said, 'yes'.
Speaking about films, Priyanka will be next seen in 'The Sky Is Pink' which co-stars Farhan Akhtar and Zaira Wasim. The movie is based on the life of late motivational speaker and author Aisha Chaudhary, who was born with an immunodeficiency disorder. The actress has reportedly also signed a film with Vishal Bhardwaj.
(With inputs from IANS)