- Nick Jonas Opens Up About His Fiancee Priyanka Chopra, Reveals How He Fell In Love With Her!
- Priyanka Chopra Gets Cozy With Nick Jonas In Texas; Their Vacation Photos Look Too Much Fun!
- Priyanka Chopra Reveals She's Asthmatic, Says It Can't Stop Her From Achieving Her Goals!
- Rivalry Over Wedding! Deepika Padukone Wants Everything That Priyanka Chopra Gets, Says A Filmmaker
- 'Happy Birthday Baby': Priyanka Chopra Wishes Nick Jonas On His Birthday With A Sweet Kiss!
- Salman Khan's Habit Of Arriving Late Pissed Priyanka Chopra; A Source Close To PeeCee Hits Back!
A real estate company of Paul Jonas, father of American singer Nick Jonas and future father-in-law of Priyanka Chopra, is in deep debt.
According to a report in TMZ, Paul's company has over $1 million (Rs 71,005,000 approx) in debt, including a $268k judgement from a case his company lost. Paul Jonas' company filed for bankruptcy and in order to come up with the cash, Paul plans to sell off some of the company's property.
In the past, the Jonas Brothers, of which Nick is a part, had sold millions of records worldwide before the band broke up in 2013, and the trio has continued building their portfolios on their own.
Nick is reportedly worth $25 million (Rs 1,77,51,25,000 approx). He's made most of his money as a solo artist, but he's also got a budding acting career and has starred in the Jumanji remake.
On the professional front, Priyanka and Nick recently made their engagement official with a roka ceremony a few weeks ago in the presence of their near and dear ones. The couple later hosted a private engagement dinner in the evening on that same day. The lovebirds first met at the MET Gala event last year, sparking off rumours about their dating. Finally, Nick popped the question to PeeCee and the desi girl said, 'yes'.
Speaking about films, Priyanka will be next seen in 'The Sky Is Pink' which co-stars Farhan Akhtar and Zaira Wasim. The movie is based on the life of late motivational speaker and author Aisha Chaudhary, who was born with an immunodeficiency disorder. The actress has reportedly also signed a film with Vishal Bhardwaj.
(With inputs from IANS)