- Priyanka Chopra Dances Her Heart Out; Wraps The Shooting Of 'Isn't It Romantic' In Style!
- Priyanka Chopra Talks About Her Boyfriend Nick Jonas; Says They Are Getting To Know Each Other!
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan & Priyanka Chopra In No Mood To PATCH UP; Their Latest Move Hints So!
- Nirbhaya Case: Priyanka Chopra, Anushka Sharma & Others Hail The Supreme Court's Verdict!
- This Actor Played Cupid In Priyanka Chopra- Nick Jonas' Love Story; Asks If They Are Happy Together!
- Priyanka Chopra Announces Her Next Bollywood Film After Bharat; Can You Guess The Name?
- Priyanka Chopra's Mother Madhu Chopra Responds To The BMC's Illegal Construction Notice!
- Adorable! Priyanka Chopra Goes On A Date With Nick Jonas & Patiently Poses For Fan Selfies Instead
- Priyanka Chopra Served A Notice By BMC For Illegal Constructions At Her Office Premises!
- Priyanka Chopra: Stop Self-Doubting Ladies, We Have Enough People Doing That To Us
- Priyanka Chopra Can Take A Bullet For Nick Jonas & Kill Someone Who Hurts Her Alleged Boyfriend!
- Nick Jonas Reveals His Favourite Priyanka Chopra Movie, Can You Guess Which One Could It Be?
The wedding buzz about Deepika Padukone and Ranveer Singh is already rife and now, we hear Priyanka Chopra might soon join the 'marriage' bandwagon. Priyanka Chopra, who's currently dating Nick Jonas, is apparently thinking seriously about marriage and dropped a major hint about the same, while talking to ET Online.
As romance heats up between Priaynka Chopra and singer Nick Jonas, PeeCee says she believes in the institution of marriage and will surely tie the knot at some point in her life.
PeeCee On Marriage
"I love the idea of getting married. I totally want to get married at some point," Chopra told ET online. PeeCee also said getting married does not make a woman, a smaller or bigger feminist.
'I Would Love To Get Married'
"And I don't think marriage makes you smaller or bigger or more feminist or not. Feminism basically is women saying give us our own choices without judging us. That's all it is. It's not about berating someone. It's not about proving a point. I totally would love to get married," she added.
Nick Has Already Met The Chopras
Priyanka and Nick sparked dating rumours after they were spotted spending the memorial day weekend together.
Jonas also flew down to India with Chopra and met her family during his week-long stay. The rumoured couple also posed happily for the paparazzi in Mumbai.
Chopra Said A Sweet Romantic Gesture Is What Makes Her Happy
"I've been very lucky in that department. I've had very special things done for me... I like thoughtful things done for me. I'm not the chocolate and flowers kind of girl."
Priyanka Says She Appreciates The Sweet Efforts Made By Guys
She added, "I mean I love gifts, of course, I love gifts, which girl doesn't? But I think it's the written word that always makes me happy something written down, a letter, a note.
There was this one Valentine's Day where I had a letter handwritten and a flower, like a rose, and it came to me every hour of that day. So super sweet things like that is something I appreciate. DO NOT ever get me chocolate and flowers."
Chopra Calls Herself A 'Super Romantic' Person
"I'm super mushy, and I think why not? You know, when you love someone or when you care about somebody making them feel special and giving attention is the most important thing," she added.
Priyanka On The Work Front
On the work front, Priyanka Chopra will be next seen in Salman Khan's Bharat alongside Disha Patani.