- Priyanka Chopra's Family To Throw An Engagement Bash To Nick Jonas Family In India This Weekend
- The PRICE Of Priyanka Chopra's Diamond Engagement Ring Will Leave You Flabbergasted [Inside Photos]
- Priyanka Chopra Invites Nick Jonas' Family Members To Mumbai For A Pre-wedding Bash?
- Nick Jonas Confirms Engagement With Priyanka Chopra, Says 'I Need To Give My Nieces Cousins'
- This Image Of Priyanka Chopra & Nick Jonas Which is Trending Everywhere Is Fake! Read Details
- Priyanka Chopra To Regret Walking Out Of Bharat; Her Hollywood Film Gets Delayed
- Priyanka Chopra's 'The Sky Is Pink' With Farhan Akhtar & Zaira Wasim Goes On Floors, See Photos!
- Post Walking Out Of Salman Khan's Bharat, Priyanka Chopra Says Failure Still Scares Her!
- Salman Khan Makes Some Shocking Revelations About Priyanka Chopra's Abrupt Exit From Bharat!
- Priyanka Chopra Engaged To Boyfriend Nick Jonas? The Actress Finally Breaks Her Silence!
- Priyanka Chopra Gets Cozy With Boyfriend Nick Jonas At A Nightclub In Singapore, Viral Video Here!
- Shahrukh Khan's Reaction On Priyanka Chopra's Marriage Will Leave You Shell Shocked!
Priyanka Chopra is making India proud with her outstanding performances in International projects. The diva recently graced the February 2018 issues of Harper Bazaar Arabia and the pictures are jaw-droppingly hot.
In a candid interview to the magazine, the actress revealed that she really wants to get married and have children, but she has some conditions.
I Don't Want Creeper-Worthy Attention
"I'm going to be serious about this because I'm single right now after a really long time, so I'm going to give you a really real answer. I like to be given attention, not like creeper-worthy attention, that would freak me out.''
If He Is Not Smart Then It Can't Happen
''But I like to be pursued and wooed. And if he's not cerebral, if he's not smart and cannot engage me, then it cannot happen. That's the biggest, most important thing for me. I'm very mushy, I love romance."
I Want To Have Lots Of Kids But..
"Marriage and kids are a big goal for me. I'm a big believer in the institution of marriage and in the family, and in kids, I want to have a lot of them, if God allows. The only problem is, I don't know who I'll do it with."
I Don't Want To Make A Mistake
"I feel like I'm fortunate to live in the 21st century, where science helps women in a big way to not feel those pressures, so I don't. My family doesn't feel those pressures either. I would rather spend my life with the right person than feel pressured and make a mistake."
On Attending Meghan Markle's Wedding
"If you see me there, you'll know. She's an icon, truly, that girls can look up to, that women can look up to. She's normal, she's sweet, she's nice, she thinks about the world, wants to change it and this was even before any of this happened.''
"So I do think Meghan being a part of the royal family is a big step in the direction of so many things; of women, of feminism, of diversity, of race, of the monarchy versus everyone else. It's a beautiful step in the right direction."
Priyanka's Thought Provoking Statement On Equality
"Men and women are not equal. We're not supposed to be equal, but we're supposed to be given equal opportunities, that's important. We are physiologically different. We are physically different. We are mentally different.''
We Should Celebrate The Fact
''Men are from Mars, women are from Venus. There's no way we'll ever be the same people and we shouldn't want to be. We should celebrate the fact that men and women are so different."
Pictures Courtesy- Harper Bazaar Arabia