TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja To Hit Tamil Nadu Tonight: State On High Alert; Schools Shut
- New Jawa, Jawa 42 And Perak Motorcycles Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 1.55 Lakh
- Jio GigaFiber: How To Register For Reliance FTTH Broadband Connection
- Inside Details About DeepVeer's Konkani-Brahmin Wedding
- Virat Kohli Vows To Give It Back If Aussies Are Aggressive
- Shraddha Kapoor Gave Us One More Cute Fashion Goal With This Floral Summery Dress
- Health Insurance Major Revamp Plan To Serve Customers Better: Here’s How
- All About The Lost Town Of Poompuhar In Tamil Nadu
Priyanka Chopra and Nick Jonas got engaged in August 2018 and their wedding will be held by the end of the year. Priyanka has been throwing bachelorette parties since the last few days and the pictures have dominated her Instagram handle. Also, it is now reported that Priyanka Chopra and Nick Jonas visited the Beverly Hills Courthouse a few days ago and filled out the necessary paperwork to obtain the marriage license, reported The Blast.
Wedding To Happen First In India
Reports state that Priyanka Chopra and Nick Jonas' wedding would be held in India as per the Hindu traditions in Rajasthan's Mehrangarh Fort in December 2018. The whole Jonas family will attend the wedding as well. It is also reported that the couple will bring the wedding licence to India to make it official that she's marrying an American.
Wedding In The USA
As soon as their big fat Indian wedding is over, Priyanka Chopra and Nick Jonas will head to the USA and marry as per the Christian traditions. The whole of Chopra family will head to the USA as well.
Priyanka Chopra & Nick Jonas
Priyanka Chopra and Nick Jonas are the talk of the town lately and people are eagerly waiting for the couple to announce their wedding date soon. We hope to hear from the couple and make their wedding date public soon.
Where Would Their Honeymoon Be?
Wedding dates apart, the million dollar question now is, where would Priyanka Chopra and Nick Jonas go on a honeymoon? We guess, we'll know about it only when the time comes, folks!